• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Playing with my heart and emotions..!!

tiny

TF Premier
1ST offer which I didn't except Screenshot 2022-09-12 at 7.28.29 PM.png

second preapproved again I planned to wait
Screenshot 2022-08-19 at 7.54.44 AM.png
offer that I got today
Screenshot 2022-09-12 at 12.29.57 PM.png
Now I dont know what to do. I was looking to get millennia with better limit but I think for the foreseeable future I am stuck with this offer. I was planning to buy IPHONE 13 with CC on Flipkart BBD which I dont see it happening. :(

And no I am not dying..... it was a clickbait

moonsmart

TF Premier
First off all u could take Axis Flipkart which gives u 5% off on Flipkart... Anyways if u can't get that take SBI CashBack.

If u need HDFC, then apply for Millenia directly. Then contact CuC for limit enhancement using income or C2C and buy ur iPhone. Now after few months call again request for LTF or upgrade to Regalia. Millennia is useless now because 9f the launch of SBI CashBack
Let's just hope Cashback SBI card doesn't gets devalued before Millennia.

chaitanyamella

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I wanted to take an HDFC card, since add on cards are free and like that can I take the card as LTF?
I don't think the LTF on taking add on card offer is there anymore. If it explicitly shows on the offer page, then yes. Else, you have to meet the spend criteria (again only if shown on the offer page).