• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC paytm card limit?

SPLA

TF Neo
Decided to get the HDFC paytm card because of its 1% DCC. Will it follow the limit of all my other non hdfc cards? Just wanted to know.

SPLA

TF Neo
yes. share limit of both core hdfc and paytm hdfc will be same aka combined/ shared limit
I don't have any HDFC cards as of right now nor do I have an account with them. I wanted to know if it'll have around the same credit limit as all my other cards as reported to credit agencies.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
I don't have any HDFC cards as of right now nor do I have an account with them. I wanted to know if it'll have around the same credit limit as all my other cards as reported to credit agencies.
the credit limit may not necessarily align with your existing cards. Credit limits are determined based on various factors, including your credit history, income, and the issuing bank's policie. salaried and self employed would play a role too here. Normally with high ITR individual would get better limit if this cibil is above 750 and this debit to credit ratio also matters.