• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Netbanking new portal with downgraded UI

ash_13

TF Buzz
The new portal sucks big time. Hope there is option to revert.

Issues-
1. I am not receiving any OTPs to add new payee. No option of 'resend otp' or 'send otp via ivr'
2. Under Cards - Account Information was a useful page for summary of billed/unbilled/authorised spend and initial RPs/current RPs. No such page exists now. Difficult to track reward points.

balpreet.singh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
UI is a copy of their app - it is really pathetic.

Old webpage UI was much better - got this upgrade 2 months back and have been exchanging emails with Grievance Team to remove the upgrade from my Cust ID :p
Agree, I got to see the new UI today. Its such not at all intuitive and infact a pathetic UI that finding anything is a pain. I would also want to send mail to grievance team to revert me back to old UI.

paresh22

TF Ace
Just got the account.
Will use netbanking from tomorrow.
How do I make sure I log in to old portal which everyone is vouching for?
Check this post

Les us know what you see in URL.

Trust Me

TF Ace
How do I make sure I log in to old portal which everyone is vouching for?

Hehe :). For a long time many people have been complaining about how backdated and poor the HDFC netbanking is!

So, rather than improving it, HDFC have found a clever way of showing people how much worse it can actually get!

So, all of a sudden people have started appreciating the old one more, -- even "vouching" for it! :).