• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC millenia debit card - Ltf

gobsy

TF Premier
How to get millenia DC as LTF? I don't have a HDFC account currently. I can deposit upto 10 lakhs. What is the MAB required?

helloworld

TF Legend
How to get millenia DC as LTF? I don't have a HDFC account currently. I can deposit upto 10 lakhs. What is the MAB required?

🤔 you want to save 500 Rs. by depositing or keeping 10L Rs. for lesser interest rate (3% to 5%) and to save 4800 annually?

I'm not expert but that sounds like bad investment.

Anyway, open 25k account and get the card LTF.

But I do not understand how 590 is more important than upto 10 lakhs.?

sanjaynandi

TF Select
Guys.
I want to open HDFC savings cum salary account. My major expenses are in HDFC DCB card. but easyshop card will not allow HDFC CC bill pay. so other option is to pay bill using paytm millenia DC. now, milennia DC has 500 Rs annual fee.
so, If I open salary account and salary credited above 190K/month then will milennia Debit card will be free or not, otherwise, 590 rs annual fee is useless for me.. please let me know this thing.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Guys.
I want to open HDFC savings cum salary account. My major expenses are in HDFC DCB card. but easyshop card will not allow HDFC CC bill pay. so other option is to pay bill using paytm millenia DC. now, milennia DC has 500 Rs annual fee.
so, If I open salary account and salary credited above 190K/month then will milennia Debit card will be free or not, otherwise, 590 rs annual fee is useless for me.. please let me know this thing.
It's free with Salary account.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I am having a salary account as well with platinum DC (free of charge confirmed) received with instant kit. I want to downgrade to Millenia DC. If I make request through customer care or net banking for downgrade, will Millenia DC also be free for me?
It should be free, and you can request the same through Netbanking.

@Chaitanya-a Sir, am I correct? 🤭

Aditya12

TF Premier
I have a salary account with HDFC since 8 years and never paid for any DC. I have had 5-6 DCs till now (not more than one at a time). Even when netbanking said there will be charges (500/750 etc.), I was never charged anything probably because I qualified for LTF as per some TnC that I did not bother to check.
Few months back I was desperately looking for a world Mastercard variant of CC/DC for golf benefits and ordered Millenia DC thrice (Only the third time I got World MC). Wasn't charged anything. So, you'd need to check. And note that I did not have an exceptional banking relationship with them. Only got into Classic last month.

CyberPsych

TF Ace
Every DC is free with Salary Account. By default they give highest Variant Platinum card but you can place request for different card as well.
Thanks!
So, you'd need to check. And note that I did not have an exceptional banking relationship with them. Only got into Classic last month
Thank you, I am into HDFC banking from this June as well. Had no prior relationship with them. Anyway, after getting DC and using it for one month, I will mail customer care and get confirmation about LTF/charges on the debit card.

CyberPsych

TF Ace
Yes true 🥂

Every DC is free with Salary Account. By default they give highest Variant Platinum card but you can place request for different card as well.
Does this "min transaction of ₹400" on Millenia DC for all categories???

And 1% on platinum dc has any minimum transaction limits?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231004_215933_HDFC Bank.png
    Screenshot_20231004_215933_HDFC Bank.png
    53.2 KB · Views: 12

Aditya12

TF Premier
Yes, for platinum it's minimum Rs 100 for Telecom, Utilities and Rs 200 for other categories. From minimum spend perspective Platinum is better because you end up not getting rewards with Millenia if transactions are less than 400. But then Millenia offers 5% and 2.5% cashback on some categories which Platinum does not offer. You'd have to see what benefits you the most. See their features individually on the HDFC website and decide.

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Does this "min transaction of ₹400" on Millenia DC for all categories???

Yes, for platinum it's minimum Rs 100 for Telecom, Utilities and Rs 200 for other categories. From minimum spend perspective Platinum is better because you end up not getting rewards with Millenia if transactions are less than 400. But then Millenia offers 5% and 2.5% cashback on some categories which Platinum does not offer. You'd have to see what benefits you the most. See their features individually on the HDFC website and decide.
No minimum for Platinum DC : https://www.technofino.in/community...yshop-debit-card-to-platinum.9333/post-150530

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
So if you shop for Rs 50 you get 50 paisa? In this sense it's better than some of the entry level CCs.
Yes
+ @TheMentalist Anyway to buy Amazon Gift vouchers with Millenica DC without extra charges at 5% CB?

If not, is it the same extra charges as charged on Millenia CC when bought through Smartbuy with Millenia DC?
Haven't used Millennia DC for Amazon GV purchase