• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

nivek

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I hold a DCB plastic version and tried applying for the Bonvoy card. I am aware that HDFC gives only one core card, but since this is a co-branded card, I assumed they will approve my application but they have put it on hold and have asked me to enhance credit limit in DCB which is not what I am looking for. I mailed their customer care but still same story. How to escalate/get the card approved somehow. I would prefer getting the card for the 15K MB worth stay alone and not planning to spend anyway. But would love to hold the card.

chandutla

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I hold a DCB plastic version and tried applying for the Bonvoy card. I am aware that HDFC gives only one core card, but since this is a co-branded card, I assumed they will approve my application but they have put it on hold and have asked me to enhance credit limit in DCB which is not what I am looking for. I mailed their customer care but still same story. How to escalate/get the card approved somehow. I would prefer getting the card for the 15K MB worth stay alone and not planning to spend anyway. But would love to hold the card.
They will say/mail like that. Mostly after 2-3 days, you will get mail/message that, card was approved. Same happened for me and some others also

abhiver

TF Premier
Simply ignore the email, You will get the card by next week.

HDFC is hell of a mysterious bank. It seems they are learning how to handle the Co-branded cards