• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC LE analysis

MONEY

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Anyone with 2 or more card has received LE from HDFC, if yes , please share your utilization , place where you spend , card in which you spend, and card in which you got LE.

I have not got LE for the last 3 years. Have 3 cards.my spends are around1 lak on infinia.

MONEY

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Just a theory which got started in
Twitter & someone posted it here & all PPL like trained lamb
Says same thing
I don't know about twitter or here but in our private WhatsApp group , Sumanta and few of us had discussed and came to this conclusion before 3 years. Until then we had got regular LE , I had a working trick that used to trigger Auto LE regularly at that time. But once we got the dual variant it stopped.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I don't know about twitter or here but in our private WhatsApp group , Sumanta and few of us had discussed and came to this conclusion before 3 years. Until then we had got regular LE , I had a working trick that used to trigger Auto LE regularly at that time. But once we got the dual variant it stopped.
Limit increase choro aap

Group ka batao
What was this trick?
Trick toh aate jaate rahenge

kvndsz512

TF Select
VIP Lounge
kisko bol rahe xD woh sochta mahan insan hai 🤣 pura duniya bewakuf hai jo bol rahe 2 hdfc cc rakhne se limit nai aa raha 🤣

ARCHISMAN_DAS

TF Select
Sent a mail for requesting LE yesterday today they asked me to submit income documents with self attested letter through Dropbox or send to Chennai office.... Seems like we hdfc still living in 90s.. although I m not amazed...

lightwaves

TF Premier
I think it has got to do with the spending. If spends are high, they give periodical LE. I haven't received any LE in the last one year, when I reached out to my RM, he said its because the spends are on the lower side of things..

ARCHISMAN_DAS

TF Select
I think it has got to do with the spending. If spends are high, they give periodical LE. I haven't received any LE in the last one year, when I reached out to my RM, he said its because the spends are on the lower side of things..
I spent decent enough according to my limit in last 6 months..so i don't think it solely depends on that but it's a factor obviously...

pranjal1984

TF Select
Not using the HDFC card for a long period might also trigger LE. I have come across many instances here. I am thinking of shifting my spends to other cards from my Regalia Gold. Did not get any LE in my card account for more than a year.