Hdfc launch 4 new business credit card

CMG

1. Biz Black Metal Edition Credit Card (https://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/pay/cards/business-credit-cards/biz-black)
    • 5 Reward Points for every ₹ 150 spent (1 RP is equal to upto ₹1)
    • 5X Reward Points on Bill Payments via PayZapp/SmartPay, Income Tax, GST & vendor payments via Swifti & SmartHub Vyapar, SmartBuy BizDeals
    • Unlimited Airport Lounge Access
    • Complimentary Annual membership of Club Marriott & Taj Stay Voucher worth ₹ 5000 on spends of ₹1.5 lakh within first 90 days as Welcome Benefit
    • Flight tickets / Taj Hotels Stay Voucher worth up to Rs.5,000 on every ₹ 5 Lakhs & above spends, Earn voucher worth ₹ 20,000 in calendar year as Milestone Benefit
    • Joining/Renewal Membership Fee – Rs. 10,000/- plus Applicable Taxes
  2. Biz Power Credit Card (https://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/pay/cards/business-credit-cards/biz-power)
    • 5X Reward Points on Bill Payments via PayZapp/SmartPay, Income Tax, GST & vendor payments via Swifti & SmartHub Vyapar, SmartBuy BizDeals, Google Ads, Cleartax, Reliance Digital
    • Up to 16 domestic & 6 International Airport Lounge Access in a year
    • Complimentary Amazon Prime Annual Membership + BizPrime 6 months Subscription on completing 1 online transaction within 30 days as Welcome Benefit
    • MakeMyTrip / Reliance Digital Gift Voucher worth up to Rs.2,500 on per quarterly spends of Rs. 2.5 Lakhs as Milestone Benefit
    • 4 Reward Points for every ₹ 150 spent (1 Reward Point = Upto 0.50 paise)
    • Joining/Renewal Membership Fee – Rs. 2500/- plus Applicable Taxes
  3. Biz Grow Credit Card (https://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/pay/cards/business-credit-cards/biz-grow)
    • 10X Cashpoints on Bill Payments via PayZapp / SmartPay, Income Tax, GST & vendor payments via Swifti & SmartHub Vyapar, SmartBuy BizDeals, Cleartax, DMart
    • Get 2000 Bonus Cashpoints on quarterly spends of ₹ 1 Lakh as Milestone Benefit. Earn up to 8,000 Cashpoints in a calendar year.
    • 1% Fuel surcharge waiver
    • 2 Cashpoints for every ₹ 150 spent
    • Joining/Renewal Membership Fee – Rs. 500/- plus Applicable Taxes
  4. Biz First Credit Card (https://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/pay/cards/business-credit-cards/biz-first)
    • 3% Cashpoints on EMI spends (Earn Maximum 1,000 Cashpoints/ month)
    • 2% Cashpoints on Utility Bills, Electronics, SmartPay & PayZapp transactions (Earn Maximum 500 Cashpoints/ month)
    • 1% Cashpoints on UPI and other spends (Earn Maximum 500 Cashpoints/ month)
    • Get 2000 Bonus Cashpoints on quarterly spends of ₹ 75,000 as Milestone Benefit. Earn up to 8,000 Cashpoints in a calendar year.
    • 1% Fuel surcharge waiver
    • Joining/Renewal Membership Fee – Rs. 500/- plus Applicable Taxes
  5. HDFC Bank UPI RuPay Biz Credit Card (https://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/p...dit-cards/hdfc-bank-upi-rupay-biz-credit-card)
    • 3% Cashpoints on Groceries, SuperMarket & Dining spends & all PayZapp transactions. (Maximum of 500 Points can be earned in a calendar month)
    • 2% Cashpoints on Utility spends (Maximum of 500 Points can be earned in a calendar month)
    • 1% Cashpoints on other spends (Excluding Rent, Wallet loads, EMI, Fuel & Education categories) (Maximum of 500 Points can be earned in a calendar month)
    • Joining/ Renewal Membership Fee - ₹99/- + Applicable Taxes (Festive Season Offer!!!)
Biz-Black_264X167.png
Biz-Power_146X98.png
Biz-Grow_146X98.png
Biz-First_146X98.png
HDFC-Bank-UPI-RuPay-Biz-Credit-Card-146x98.png

SSMV

Thanks man. I have asked the credit card team head to look into it, he has sent a mail for approval but i doubt because he said that only 1 premium card is given per customer. Will ask for dual card form. Although my itr is good and imperia members but not giving them much business. Lets see how it goes. But thanks for the help man. Will connect for further info.
Can your share his email ID even I want to apply for this card I have 6.5 lakhs limit on my regalia business card

Thanks man. I have asked the credit card team head to look into it, he has sent a mail for approval but i doubt because he said that only 1 premium card is given per customer. Will ask for dual card form. Although my itr is good and imperia members but not giving them much business. Lets see how it goes. But thanks for the help man. Will connect for further info.
That's great! Do let us know how it goes :)

Hi

I have two questions regarding BizBlack if anyone here can help.

1. Accelerated 5x RP is capped at 7500. Does this mean that 7500 is the cap for only the accelerated 4x miles or 5x for the entire 7500. so the capped payment amount would be ~45k or ~56k.

2. Since RBI has suspended business card payments and Swifti has also put all payments including GST on hold, so can we pay GST using the GST portal and get 5x accelerated RP, as on the Bizblack website it now says we can pay Gst using the card on Gst website, but under accelerated 5x RP it mentions only GST via swifti and smart hub vyapar.

Please let me know if anyone here can help regarding these two.

Thanks!

I am eligible for DCB metal under alumni offer. I was trying to convince them to give me biz black fyf instead of DCB metal as they are similar card. Now it seems all negotiation, maintaining sa+fd balance was pure waste.
I thought it wont be affected as this is a biz card and rbi focus was on mc and visa. Hopefully we will get a better idea in a month.
@787 Does it work on bharatnxt ? Has hdfc blocked biz cards also?

devarshi84

1. 5x rewards on bizblack are limited to 7500points per month. So if one is paying vendors over and above this limit, will they get reward points on smartbuy for utilities after crossing 7500 points on the card? any other portal where utility cashback is provided? also, does one continue to earn standard 3.33% points post 7500points?

2. The card page says "Get GST Invoice for availing Input Tax Credit". what does the card provided input tax credit on?

If someone know anyone who can help me to get this Card, Ready to Buy ULIP also if approval is Guaranteed.
With ulip you should be able to get it. Try any rm of midsize urban branch. They know all the tricks.

Recently a midsize jeweller from my branch(semi urban) got it very easily. They asked for a 50L transaction. Opened a new account, completed the target in couple of days. Got approval msg within a week.

So all depends on luck and how resourceful your branch people are.

Baki

With ulip you should be able to get it. Try any rm of midsize urban branch. They know all the tricks.

Recently a midsize jeweller from my branch(semi urban) got it very easily. They asked for a 50L transaction. Opened a new account, completed the target in couple of days. Got approval msg within a week.

So all depends on luck and how resourceful your branch people are.
will try in different branch's, good suggestion bro.

My branch RM is good for nothing!

devarshi84

Bizblack and other business cards main USP IMO was rewards on merchant payments va Swifti. That feature is now blocked just with launch by govt orders AFAIK.

Otherwise its just another 3% premium card (ultimate, emeralde etc) with smartbuy kicker. Good for those who desperately want a HDFC premium card.

Bizblack and other business cards main USP IMO was rewards on merchant payments va Swifti. That feature is now blocked just with launch by govt orders AFAIK.
Yes that's true. Hdfc had blocked bharatnxt even before govt order. One thing still left is gst/govt payments.

Still better than dcb metal as dcb has quarterly milestone. Whereas it doesnt. So good for people who have seasonal spend pattern.

Agrimbery

It can be done even while holding Infinia. Ask him further for dual card form. Every branch has a dedicated credit card person or team. Connect with him or the branch manager as they are the ones with accurate information regarding cards. Also if you have a good relationship with the bank, ask your branch manager to take an approval from the back office before you apply for the card.
Hopefully you'll succeed!
Bro. The credit card team head took approval before applying for my biz black. After approval and filling the form it got declined. I was told my infinia limit will get split and tata neu i can continue to hold. The rm said he has requested for reconsideration based on itr which was sent with the required documents . Can you guide what else can be done. Thanks.

its_venky

Anyone applied using GST returns or merchant payment reports? I inquired about applying by using Merchant payment reports (MPR), As metioned under eligibility (Customers can apply credit card using ITR, GST returns, Bank Statements and Merchant payment report). HDFC seem to be very slow about these Biz CC inquiries almost took 25 days to reply. Their reply was
*Last 2 months MPR to be attached. Merchant name on the application form to match with name on the MPR
*MPR should be >5 lacs.
*For card issued to individual basis company document, a document proof to be provided for customer being Partner or Director. 2 Directors or Partners in an entity can be issued a card.
I am eligible as i have Last 2 months MPR which exceed 5Lakhs.
I do not know what the next step should be and the escalationcc team seems to be taking very long to reply. Should i approach the branch?

• Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    17.3 KB · Views: 20