• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Intermiles Signature vs Regalia: Which one is better?

alphadark7

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
My mom & dad owns Regalia and I've Intermiles Platinum. I've asked my RM for an upgrade but before that, I wanted to know if I should upgrade to Intermiles Signature or Regalia.
As per my research, Intermiles signature has more lounge access and is valid at Bangalore premium "080" lounge.
I wanted to get an opinion here before I upgrade.

Last edited:

Souvik

TF Premier
I am not sure if reward rate is a decider here, but if you're an avid traveler Intermiles look better. Another thing is Regalia can be LTF (I do not see much value in it to shell out $$$), are you having an option to have Intermiles as LTF ?

alphadark7

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
So I have HDFC Intermiles Platinum and I want to upgrade to a better premium card. I hardly have any use and I only prefer LTF cards. If I have to pay I think Axis Magnus would hold more value in terms of vouchers and Airport services. But at the moment, I am not planning to switch to Infinia.
My usage of CC is quite low and travelling is less as well. I just wanted to know in terms of reward points, lounge and for long term usage, which one is better.