• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Infinia Smartbuy Gyftr voucher bonus reward points not received

Maverick11

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I did a bunch of transactions in the Oct-Nov statement period on my Infinia metal credit card. I haven't received the bonus reward points for the smartbuy gyftr vouchers that I have purchased.

After talking to the HDFC Infinia customer care they said that I'll have to wait for 90 days. Does anybody else have a similar experience ? Does it ever happen that they don't give you the bonus points at all ? Is HDFC reliable in this regard ?

Yogi24

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Bonus Points credited till October in Nov statement..Nov bonus points would come in December statement like rent transaction..I received today for November transaction

Rishi Singh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
This is only happening with the GYFTR section of smartbuy... Other bonus points such as hotels or apple tressor are getting credited within a few days... The customer care is blaming GYFTR, saying that they have changed their policy, however HDFC may be equally responsible. All points earned after 25th October 2022 will be delayed upto 90 days.The problem will be with tracking these points. Let see when they credit the bonus points from GYFTR i.e. before 90 days or exactly after 90 days.

Maverick11

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
This is only happening with the GYFTR section of smartbuy... Other bonus points such as hotels or apple tressor are getting credited within a few days... The customer care is blaming GYFTR, saying that they have changed their policy, however HDFC may be equally responsible. All points earned after 25th October 2022 will be delayed upto 90 days.The problem will be with tracking these points. Let see when they credit the bonus points from GYFTR i.e. before 90 days or exactly after 90 days.
That is so true. I have the same experience, points for flights tickets get credited in a couple of days but not GYFTR vouchers.

The experience of buying vouchers is bad too. I had a failed transaction on GYFTR while purchasing Amazon Pay vouchers and now due to some glitch in their system i can't buy the 10K worth of Amazon Pay vouchers this month. Their customer care is useless too 😔.

ltf4ever

TF Ace
That is so true. I have the same experience, points for flights tickets get credited in a couple of days but not GYFTR vouchers.

The experience of buying vouchers is bad too. I had a failed transaction on GYFTR while purchasing Amazon Pay vouchers and now due to some glitch in their system i can't buy the 10K worth of Amazon Pay vouchers this month. Their customer care is useless too 😔.
received the points today, and for the first time, received an sms for the same. saying that smartbuy points are credited
oh in that case i will need to recheck. i had both gyftr as well as flight ticket purchases on smartbuy. maybe only the flight rewards got credited. will confirm once statement gets generated.

Rishi Singh

TF Select
VIP Lounge

If you want to purchase any products from Amazon then you can buy the new amazon shopping vouchers on smartbuy. They do not have any limit or surcharge.

ltf4ever

TF Ace
If you want to purchase any products from Amazon then you can buy the new amazon shopping vouchers on smartbuy. They do not have any limit or surcharge.
where can we see that they don't have any limit for shopping vouchers? i want to confirm for my DCB, and also want to see the limits for other brand vouchers.

Rishi Singh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
where can we see that they don't have any limit for shopping vouchers? i want to confirm for my DCB, and also want to see the limits for other brand vouchers.
DCB daily capping of bonus points will be there of 2500 points.
The 10k voucher limit which is there on Amazon Pay Vouchers will not be there for Amazon Shopping vouchers...