• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia HDFC Infinia Offered - Advise needed

Himanshuch

TF Buzz
Dear all,

My mother holds an imperia account with HDFC. We reached out to her RM asking for her first HDFC credit card Infinia.

They have agreed to provide Infinia but it will be on chargeable basis. I have read here that people have to really struggle to get Infinia by spending 7-8 Lakhs in 6 months and have high Limit on their existing cards. So it seems getting this card directly on chargeable basis seems to be a good option ? Anyhow 12,500 reward points will be credited after fee realisation which can be used on hotels/flights. Plus I see that infinia comes with 1+1 ITC buffet offer and 2+1 Marriott offer. She already has other cards which offer lounge access.

I will appreciate feedback from the group members on this matter.

Regards

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Yes. Just get the card. The renewal fees is covered by the points.
Factos
Champions League Football GIF by UEFA

Firewing224

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
What are your spends on it?

Yes people struggle to get infinia since it's a good card, however that doesn't mean you get it. As others said. It's a lifestyle card. Your returns on it can be more than 10%, but you have to have the lifestyle for it as well

Pravas

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If you live in a metro then definitely get it. It is worth its joining and renewal fees.

Use it mostly to buy coupon via smartbuy or flight booking. Also it's good for offline spends like medical bills and all.
I am saving nearly 4-5K every month easily using this card.