• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regalia Gold HDFC has allowed for a 2nd core card, but are they LTF

Hi All,

As HDFC started offering for a 2nd core card, I was trying to check the cards I can get. The following is available on Regalia Gold, I am confused if it is LTF or only FYF, because under the cancelled pricing it shows "Fees gets waived off on annual spends of Rs 4 lacs". Has anyone tried this yet or has an idea if it is LTF or FYF?

WhatsApp Image 2023-08-02 at 12.49.49 PM.jpeg

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
would recommend if not needed keep option open, most people have 1 core cc of hdfc and 1 co-branded either tata neu & swiggy too so apple is working with hdfc for their card if on apple ecosystem obviously that would be iPhone then keep that option open even though that will be co-branded cc.

beingmohit

TF Premier
Hi All,

As HDFC started offering for a 2nd core card, I was trying to check the cards I can get. The following is available on Regalia Gold, I am confused if it is LTF or only FYF, because under the cancelled pricing it shows "Fees gets waived off on annual spends of Rs 4 lacs". Has anyone tried this yet or has an idea if it is LTF or FYF?

Can anyone confirm if for applying for a second core card, they ask for KYC or not?

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
Hi All,

From where you are able to check this option bro ?

Netbanking -> offers tab ?

nimbuda

TF Buzz
Hi All,

which site it this?