• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DCB HDFC Diners Club Black Metal Credit Card

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
They did not upgrade me to DCB even though i was eligible they told i do not have enough spends on my DCP. Finally after multiple tries gave up and accepted FYF Regalia gold as its much better than DCP after the deval. Looks like DCB metal is a distant dream. I even sent physical documents to Chennai office but no use.

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
They did not upgrade me to DCB even though i was eligible they told i do not have enough spends on my DCP. Finally after multiple tries gave up and accepted FYF Regalia gold as its much better than DCP after the deval. Looks like DCB metal is a distant dream. I even sent physical documents to Chennai office but no use.
Sending docs to Chennai office and we can’t have a track of them. Anyways Regalia Gold is a good card but if you’ve some good spends on your Regalia Gold you can request them for an upgrade.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
If it matches Gyftr multipliers of Infinia, then it will be interesting for Alumni guys (assuming they will get LTF).

Paid DCB is already at 10K, so DCB metal will be 12.5K for sure. So, paid Infinia would still be better than paid DCB metal.

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
If it matches Gyftr multipliers of Infinia, then it will be interesting for Alumni guys (assuming they will get LTF).

Paid DCB is already at 10K, so DCB metal will be 12.5K for sure. So, paid Infinia would still be better than paid DCB metal.
They may increase joining/annual charges of Infinia, joining other bank cards annual charges increase mela.

Doesn’t make sense both DCB metal and Infinia metal at same charges.