• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

hdfc declined tata neu application

gaman809

TF Buzz
hey mates : )

i have paytm HDFC credit card & i applied for tata neu card but they rejected my application without giving any reason they said as per bank norms we can't approve your application

but i already have a cc of them then why this rejection occurred?

guide me if something still possible..

thanks

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
As per HDFC you can have 1 core card and 1 cobranded card. Your Paytm card is cobranded and Tata Neu card is also a cobranded which is why they're rejecting your application
Try to upgrade your card to moneyback plus ltf or if limit is above 1 lakh then millenia.... If that happens... Then u can apply for tata neu card.... As u can only hold 1 core and 1 co-branded in hdfc

RedCape

TF Neo
As per HDFC you can have 1 core card and 1 cobranded card. Your Paytm card is cobranded and Tata Neu card is also a cobranded which is why they're rejecting your application
No this would be totally false. I've an IOCL HDFC cobranded card which shares the limit with Tata Neu Infinity. Both cobranded no issues so far. Please pull your CIBIL report and check for any discrepancies.

pprakash11

TF Prestige
No this would be totally false. I've an IOCL HDFC cobranded card which shares the limit with Tata Neu Infinity. Both cobranded no issues so far. Please pull your CIBIL report and check for any discrepancies.
BTW, is your Limit on IOCL HDFC > 1.5L ?
Just asking out of curiosity, I am holding the same card.

DRSYEDIRFAN

TF Buzz
hey mates : )

i have paytm HDFC credit card & i applied for tata neu card but they rejected my application without giving any reason they said as per bank norms we can't approve your application

but i already have a cc of them then why this rejection occurred?

guide me if something still possible..

thanks
Ask for reconsideration and reason for declining, by mentioning, RBI master guidelines with a link and screenshot of that line. they will reconsider and they may reconsider and your decline status might start "In Process".
for me twice it got declined and the third time got approved and received the card as well with the same application. so try your luck.

gaman809

TF Buzz
Ask for reconsideration and reason for declining, by mentioning, RBI master guidelines with a link and screenshot of that line. they will reconsider and they may reconsider and your decline status might start "In Process".
for me twice it got declined and the third time got approved and received the card as well with the same application. so try your luck.
as per other group members i can hold 1 co branded card

DRSYEDIRFAN

TF Buzz
as per other group members, I can hold 1 co-branded card
Yeah. but give it a try, we never know what they have in their box for us.
when I asked first to reconsider they said it was a Bank decision, then I asked them with the Rbi Link then they again restarted my app, and the same thing happened the next time. and again the same thing I did. The third time app was approved with three times Physical verification is done.