• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC credit limit in negative

aniplox

TF Buzz
Dear technofino members,
I have a hdfc iocl credit card with a limit of 15k.I took it without waiting as it's my first credit card and I'm a student.I wanted to buy a phone from Flipkart so bought 10k gift voucher from smartbuy.Now the problem is as my limit was almost utilised I paid 10k through paytm and it got credited instantly. Everything was fine until i woke up today and saw limit as -4000 🤕.I emailed them they are yet to reply but when I called them they couldn't figure out the problem.Has this happened before? Is hdfc always like this.
I look forward to your helpful and funny replies.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Dear technofino members,
I have a hdfc iocl credit card with a limit of 15k.I took it without waiting as it's my first credit card and I'm a student.I wanted to buy a phone from Flipkart so bought 10k gift voucher from smartbuy.Now the problem is as my limit was almost utilised I paid 10k through paytm and it got credited instantly. Everything was fine until i woke up today and saw limit as -4000 🤕.I emailed them they are yet to reply but when I called them they couldn't figure out the problem.Has this happened before? Is hdfc always like this.
-4000 is more not less .
Check transaction details

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Dear technofino members,
Wait for the transactions to get settled. And check your available credit limit. Share ss if you can, so could provide more info 🤷

Bugs Bunny

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Dear technofino members,
Wait for the transactions to settle. Once happened with me also, was rectified in 24-48 hours.

aniplox

TF Buzz
Wait for the transactions to get settled. And check your available credit limit. Share ss if you can, so could provide more info 🤷
The transaction is no longer in unsettled, but the limit is still -4000.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-17-20-20-44-65_1be76b10d0f7d18d300390ad3fe55f68.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-17-20-20-44-65_1be76b10d0f7d18d300390ad3fe55f68.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 147

Nawab2001

TF Neo
Dear technofino members,
Hai there first of all we are really apologize the inconvenience caused to you . please confirm are you using 2 cards with same limit or only one card with a limit of 15k.
And please provide screenshot of that page where your negative balance is showing by bluring sensitive information.
Have a nice day