• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC credit card upgrade and limit enhancement

summary

TF Select
I have HDFC Milennia LTF credit card since 1.5 years. But the credit limit is only 26000, I don't know why they are not increasing the limit as my other credit cards have much higher limit like, ICICI-4,60,000 Axis - 2,52,000 etc. I want to upgrade the same to Regalia gold. Can anyone please help?

Update: Limit has been increased to 1,25,000.

Last edited:

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I have HDFC Milennia LTF credit card since 1.5 years. But the credit limit is only 26000, I don't know why they are not increasing the limit as my other credit cards have much higher limit like, ICICI-4,60,000 Axis - 2,52,000 etc. I want to upgrade the same to Regalia gold. Can anyone please help?
Try income method

Or close your card 🕶️ & wait for pre approved offer from hdfc with good balance maintenance

alanabraham

TF Premier
Close it and apply after 3 months with C2C process.

vivdwive

TF Select
Keep using the card in different transactions...you would get the limit upgrade and/or fyf upgrade soon....hdfc is eager to take back any LTF card for some paid variant.... closing would be a mistake imo

Warlock27

TF Select
I had Neu Plus card with credit limit of 75k while my other cards had close to 8L of limit. I tried reasoning with them mentioning the same but they didn't agree and told me to try with salary slips after 6 months of card approval.
Exactly after 6 months I sent them last 3 months of salary slip and they increased the limit to 4L!
After I got the limit increase, I applied for an upgrade to Neu Inifinty and they processed immediately.
I would say your best bet is with salary slips. Drop a mail to their grievance redressal team at "Grievance.Redressalcc@hdfcbank.com" citing that you want a limit enhancement based on salary and they'll probably process it.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
First done online got rejected. (by pan and all)

then get in touch with branch. and with help of agent I got it.

He asked my statement of current card for last month, and then usual adhar pan, and all.

i had hdfc regalia with 4.78L limit, I got sapherro dual with 3L limit.
Yes C2c via branch can be done ..
They just need 1 lakh + card

I went through fd way ..
Few more questions
So it went smooth no doc asked ? Other than cc
Timeline from application to APPROVAL
Were you shown eligibility according to your current card or you specific applied for shappiro
Were you shown cc limit too

Dad0h0j0

TF Premier
Yes C2c via branch can be done ..
They just need 1 lakh + card

I went through fd way ..
Few more questions
So it went smooth no doc asked ? Other than cc
Timeline from application to APPROVAL
Were you shown eligibility according to your current card or you specific applied for shappiro
Were you shown cc limit too
in documents they asked for CC statement,PAN, and physical verification was also done. (self employed so at my home and my office)

2nd Feb. I contacted with branch and 8th Feb i got SMS saying your card has been dispatched.

there were three option showing (it was done on agent's device, and limit was not shown.)

three option was saphrro coral and that fuel card.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
@DocFixIt on other note, what is contributor tag under your name? what it signify?
Paying 350 a year for ad free exp & the tag
You have to dm @TechnoFino

summary

TF Select
I got Regalia Gold LTF offer on my other number a while ago but I didn't opt for it as it was bound to cancellation because I already have Millenia. So now I'll be closing the Millenia card after clearing the dues and then I'll contact the same agent who called me for Regalia Gold. How does it sound?