• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc branch change

Vicky99

TF Buzz
I am having a hdfc youth bank account . Its in rural regions . I have mentained balance of ~20k for 8 month still haven't received any pre-approved credit card so thinking of moving the brank to a urban city .
Does this will help to get pre approved credit card ?
And will my MAB will change according to region?
After how many months i can change branch again ?

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator
I am having a hdfc youth bank account . Its in rural regions . I have mentained balance of ~20k for 8 month still haven't received any pre-approved credit card so thinking of moving the brank to a urban city .
Does this will help to get pre approved credit card ?
And will my MAB will change according to region?
After how many months i can change branch again ?
I suggest you to don't transfer your home branch to urban area it's only increase your mab not pre approved offers for pre approved offer please do an neft transactions using salary credit mentioning once in a month same date with minimum 30k
Maintaining 20k for 8months isn't helpful for pre approved offer use your debit card for most transactions I hope you have a good credit score though...
If you transfer your account into any sub Urban area mab requires 5k Urban areas 10k mab required take care 🙂

Vicky99

TF Buzz
I suggest you to don't transfer your home branch to urban area it's only increase your mab not pre approved offers for pre approved offer please do an neft transactions using salary credit mentioning once in a month same date with minimum 30k
Maintaining 20k for 8months isn't helpful for pre approved offer use your debit card for most transactions I hope you have a good credit score though...
If you transfer your account into any sub Urban area mab requires 5k Urban areas 10k mab required take care 🙂
They had issued me milenia debit card annual fees of 500+gst so i have closed . I usually do all transactions with upi .. and other bank credit cards . I have only 1 debit card of sbi rest all credit cards 😅..

yolofino

TF Ace
They had issued me milenia debit card annual fees of 500+gst so i have closed . I usually do all transactions with upi .. and other bank credit cards . I have only 1 debit card of sbi rest all credit cards 😅..
Then do all transactions via HDFC netbanking. You will get pre-approved offers soon.