• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank has launched new Payzapp application with new features and good UI

I saw a new application of payzapp and it is early access from Play Store. But when I tried to login, it says I am in waiting list. Anyone got access to new app?

Attachments

• IMG_20221128_152525.jpg
    IMG_20221128_152525.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 266
  • IMG_20221128_152515.jpg
    IMG_20221128_152515.jpg
    302.5 KB · Views: 271
This discussion on DD is confusing. People should state clearly if they used new Payzapp app, HDFC easyshop Platinum DC and payment to HDFC CC (preferably non rupay CC).
I am interested only knowing more about Easyshop Platinum DC not Millennia DC cashback.
Platinum debit card. Why else would we be talking if it's other card. You can pay your cc bill via Payzapp with HDFC platinum debit card, not others and even members on this very own platform are saying they're getting 1% in 2 days of payment of rupees 750 rupees on platinum debit.

panu24

TF Ace
Platinum debit card. Why else would we be talking if it's other card. You can pay your cc bill via Payzapp with HDFC platinum debit card, not others and even members on this very own platform are saying they're getting 1% in 2 days of payment of rupees 750 rupees on platinum debit.
I am not getting any cashback for paying hdfc Millennia credit card bill using hdfc easyshop platinum debit card on new Payzapp app 😞

@Life_style Yes i got the point that we will not getting any cashback on payzapp. I am just stating the same fact for @Rohith_Kumar_Sp as he is saying we can get cashback on Payzapp.
Not just me, many members in this forum as well. See this
You have to select DC from PayZapp is what he's saying.

And this https://www.technofino.in/community...w-supported-on-bhim-upi-apps.7791/post-164420