• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank has launched new Payzapp application with new features and good UI

I saw a new application of payzapp and it is early access from Play Store. But when I tried to login, it says I am in waiting list. Anyone got access to new app?

Attachments

• IMG_20221128_152525.jpg
    IMG_20221128_152525.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 266
  • IMG_20221128_152515.jpg
    IMG_20221128_152515.jpg
    302.5 KB · Views: 271

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
@RajBlr all the more confusing.
Mobikwik/paytm is their app giving CB for using it to pay anything, which is different.

Yes multiple issues in hand now in Payzapp especially

1. Payzap CC Payment for HDFC DC to HDFC CC you won't get RP (written a mail to Imperia support on my account, not expecting quick and positive response)

2. Payzapp HDFC DC to any credit card payment you won't get RP (I tried 100rs, it showed non BBPS for even Axis CC Payment through Payzapp)

3. Payzapp HDFC DC to any CC Payment you will get RP if the gateway is properly shown ( this I am not sure, but Visesh has noticed and clarified on this, how MCC works)

Overall, leaving all the above, instead of Payzapp, if you use netbanking bill payment to pay any CC(hdfc not supported anyway)using DC to pay, you get 110% for sure, the RP. I have tested it for several months.

Payzapp is newly introduced so still confusing 😕

Please note HDFC DC here is visa platinum DC, we are talking here and 1% RP on them upto 750 Max monthly, which can be redeemed 1:1 CB from DC section in netbanking. This is for any starter as many questions comes on this.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
I talked to bob cc. They said they've blocked payzapp wallet load for all bob cards. Is it true?
one person send me this msg, he got reply from BOB Credit Card -

We wish to inform you that, “As per the internal guidelines you are not allowed to do the transactions on these merchants (PAYTM WALLET, HTTPS WWW AIRTEL IN BA)”. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.
- Team BoB Financial

pprakash11

TF Prestige

We wish to inform you that, “As per the internal guidelines you are not allowed to do the transactions on these merchants (PAYTM WALLET, HTTPS WWW AIRTEL IN BA)”. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.
- Team BoB Financial
BOB being cheapest amongst all.
First you can't control your reward structure.
And then when people start using their cc for wallet loading, they are blocking the cards from doing these txns.

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

- Team BoB Financial
Isn't it against consumer freedom or rights?

Why do they limit not to be used in certain applications or wallet

If they disclosed it in advance to all their card usrs in t&c, then it is understandable

Mobikwik/paytm is their app giving CB for using it to pay anything, which is different.

Yes multiple issues in hand now in Payzapp especially

1. Payzap CC Payment for HDFC DC to HDFC CC you won't get RP (written a mail to Imperia support on my account, not expecting quick and positive response)

2. Payzapp HDFC DC to any credit card payment you won't get RP (I tried 100rs, it showed non BBPS for even Axis CC Payment through Payzapp)

3. Payzapp HDFC DC to any CC Payment you will get RP if the gateway is properly shown ( this I am not sure, but Visesh has noticed and clarified on this, how MCC works)

Overall, leaving all the above, instead of Payzapp, if you use netbanking bill payment to pay any CC(hdfc not supported anyway)using DC to pay, you get 110% for sure, the RP. I have tested it for several months.

Payzapp is newly introduced so still confusing 😕

Please note HDFC DC here is visa platinum DC, we are talking here and 1% RP on them upto 750 Max monthly, which can be redeemed 1:1 CB from DC section in netbanking. This is for any starter as many questions comes on this.
So how do I get RP on paying HDFC millennia CC? mobiwick as many pointed out is the only way?