• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank denied Tata Neu Infinity Card despite holding Millennia Card

Theron

TF Premier
HDFC bank rejected my Tata Neu Infinity Card Application despite holding Millennia Card for more than a year. On request of reconsideration, HDFC CCs are asking me to courier KYC documents, Income proof and Duly filled One page application to Chennai Office. I am like “WTH”. Any body faced this issue?

Theron

TF Premier
Here is the update guys. I forwarded Docs to Chennai Office. After almost 10 days, application was again under verification. My home verification was carried out once again. Received call for Employment details. And after 5 days of call verification, my card got approved.

Funny thing was The guy who supposed to come for home verification was so rude. He was like leave your office and come to your home for verification. I told to visit my home and my family members will provide the details. Some how he agreed and when he reached, he found out it was Defence Quarters and then he was like Sir pahle batana tha na defence me hai. Humko allow nahi karte andar and without visiting home he cleared the verification.

Whenever I've needed support, upgrades, or faced any issues, the HDFC nodal team has been my rockstar. Can't say the same for the bank or my relationship manager – they've been pretty useless.

Been rocking an HDFC card for over a decade now, and it's been a breeze. Recently applied for the Infinity card, hit a roadblock due to some mismatched details. Quick email to the support team and they sent me a signable PDF. Boom, card processed in just 2 days!

Here is the update guys. I forwarded Docs to Chennai Office. After almost 10 days, application was again under verification. My home verification was carried out once again. Received call for Employment details. And after 5 days of call verification, my card got approved.

Funny thing was The guy who supposed to come for home verification was so rude. He was like leave your office and come to your home for verification. I told to visit my home and my family members will provide the details. Some how he agreed and when he reached, he found out it was Defence Quarters and then he was like Sir pahle batana tha na defence me hai. Humko allow nahi karte andar and without visiting home he cleared the verification.
What did u send only kvc doc or income too ?