Millennia Any chance HDFC would give me Millennia credit card in lieu of my Tata Neu Infinity Credit Card?

CosmicCat

I got my Tata Neu Infinity Credit Card (LTF) in August 2023 (Was provided without KYC or income proof for being an existing HDFC savings account holder). It's my first-ever HDFC Bank credit card and the only HDFC credit card I have.

Lately, my Tata Neu app's usage has become quite low due to the introduction of high delivery charges in Big Basket, BBNow, and 1MG: three of the services I used to use regularly.

Whatever Neucoins I'd earn, would eventually cancel out in the delivery charges, leaving essentially no fruitful rewards to me. Moreover, the NeuCoins cannot even be redeemed in bill payments, which is even a great bummer.

Would HDFC provide Millennia CC LTF on card-to-card basis against my Tata Neu Infinity Credit Card? Or should I ignore it as this card is LTF anyway? HDFC's credit card application portal doesn't show Millennia CC to me. Never did.

I would be really grateful for your suggestions.

I got my Tata Neu Infinity Credit Card (LTF) in August 2023 (Was provided without KYC or income proof for being an existing HDFC savings account holder). It's my first-ever HDFC Bank credit card and the only HDFC credit card I have.

Lately, my Tata Neu app's usage has become quite low due to the introduction of high delivery charges in Big Basket, BBNow, and 1MG: three of the services I used to use regularly.

Whatever Neucoins I'd earn, would eventually cancel out in the delivery charges, leaving essentially no fruitful rewards to me. Moreover, the NeuCoins cannot even be redeemed in bill payments, which is even a great bummer.

Would HDFC provide Millennia CC LTF on card-to-card basis against my Tata Neu Infinity Credit Card? Or should I ignore it as this card is LTF anyway? HDFC's credit card application portal doesn't show Millennia CC to me. Never did.

I would be really grateful for your suggestions.
You will not able to get a core HDFC card easily if you hold a co branded card from them

If you want to get a core card, ask HDFC to convert your Tata Neu card into millenia card if limit is above 1L. If you get succesful in conversion, you can apply tata neu again after few months

Else close tata neu card and wait for pre approved offer.

CosmicCat

You will not able to get a core HDFC card if you hold a co branded card from them.

If you want to get a core card, ask HDFC to convert your Tata Neu card into millenia card if limit is above 1L.
Thanks for the suggestions. Really appreciate it.

If you get succesful in conversion, you can apply tata neu again after few months
Yahi toh dobara nahi karna. 😭

MegaSpaceBar

You will not able to get a core HDFC card easily if you hold a co branded card from them

If you want to get a core card, ask HDFC to convert your Tata Neu card into millenia card if limit is above 1L. If you get succesful in conversion, you can apply tata neu again after few months

Else close tata neu card and wait for pre approved offer.
I think this is the only option now. Bank also send me the upgradation form. I initially thought Tata Neu will be a good card but I see other cards giving more discount on blinkit/bigbasket.

CosmicCat

I think this is the only option now. Bank also send me the upgradation form. I initially thought Tata Neu will be a good card but I see other cards giving more discount on blinkit/bigbasket.
For Big Basket, for the past 5 months, the discounts with the Tata Neu CC have always been at par with other cards. For Blinkit, I'm not sure whether they differentiate it with other HDFC Bank cards. In most cases, the only cards to be excluded from the banks' credit card-specific offers are the Amazon Pay ICICI CC, Flipkart Axis CC, and the SBI Cashback card. It's usually not the case with the Tata Neu HDFC one for HDFC Bank-specific credit card offers.

MegaSpaceBar

For Big Basket, for the past 5 months, the discounts with the Tata Neu CC have always been at par with other cards. For Blinkit, I'm not sure whether they differentiate it with other HDFC Bank cards. In most cases, the only cards to be excluded from the banks' credit card-specific offers are the Amazon Pay ICICI CC, Flipkart Axis CC, and the SBI Cashback card. It's usually not the case with the Tata Neu HDFC one for HDFC Bank-specific credit card offers.
Tata Neu gives 7.5% cashback, AU card gives 10% cashback.

CosmicCat

Tata Neu gives 7.5% cashback, AU card gives 10% cashback.
For the past 5 months, they have been providing 10% instant discount on the Tata Neu card for the orders above ₹1500. They have been providing similar offers for other cards too alongside. And all these card-specific discounts are applicable only once per month.