HDFC bank account- Millennia or Easyshop Platinum

awara

I did search the forum and read old threads and replies but I'm still confused as to which debit card will be the best?
Millennia or Platinum?
Primary purpose will be CC bills of other banks but I won't cross monthly payments to get 750 cashback in platinum.

I was also reading some of the older posts that millennia gives 2.5% cb for credit card payments through bill pay portal? Do we actually get 2.5% cb? Does this make millennia better than platinum? considering my bills won't be high enough anyway to get 750 cashback.

Apart from cashback which card comes with more benefits?

I'm sorry if all of this was answered previously but reading so many different threads left me more confused.

Sahilhenzy

In millennia you will receive cashback after 3 months. Then you have to redeem and all. But in platinum it's takes 2-3 working days..

But millennia gives cashback on Wallet loads which platinum doesn't.

Seems like millennia is better for you.

I did search the forum and read old threads and replies but I'm still confused as to which debit card will be the best?
Millennia or Platinum?
Primary purpose will be CC bills of other banks but I won't cross monthly payments to get 750 cashback in platinum.

I was also reading some of the older posts that millennia gives 2.5% cb for credit card payments through bill pay portal? Do we actually get 2.5% cb? Does this make millennia better than platinum? considering my bills won't be high enough anyway to get 750 cashback.

I'm sorry if all of this was answered previously but reading so many different threads left me more confused.
Why not open another account in your family member's name in the family banking?
And take both the cards.
You will have to maintain the MAB in only one primary account.

Mark my post as the answer if this helps. 🫣

Millennia or Platinum?

Get a Platinum card if your monthly CC bills are above 40k.

If below 40k, get Millennia.

PriyaSaini

Recently, I got to know that you get 1% reward on paying credit card bill payment using HDFC cards using their bill payment portal. I'm thinking of opening HDFC bank account so that I can I get use this offer. I've one question: Which debit card should I apply for while opening bank account: Easyshop Platinum, Millennia or Moneyback card?

If you can suggest Bank account variant would be really helpful.

Recently, I got to know that you get 1% reward on paying credit card bill payment using HDFC cards using their bill payment portal. I'm thinking of opening HDFC bank account so that I can I get use this offer. I've one question: Which debit card should I apply for while opening bank account: Easyshop Platinum, Millennia or Moneyback card?

If you can suggest Bank account variant would be really helpful.
Here you go, mate.

Farhad sekh

If you have patience and your bills less than 40k then millenia

If you don't have patience and your bills are more than 40k then platinum

P B R G

Get HDFC Millenia and RBL Signature+ Debit card. You can earn 400 per month on Millenia without even paying a single bill. Use Signature+ DC to pay the CC bills in Mobikwik for upto 2% cashback (3% if annual spends are 5 lakh+).

With Platinum you can a maximum cashback of 750 p/m only. While with Millenia+ RBL combination you can earn upto 1400 p/m even if your credit card bills are low. (With additional 1% from Mobikwik the CB amount will be more than 2k).

credit_debit

Bhai, friendly advice. Technofino join kiya hai to Platinum hi lelo. :) If you have sufficient cards, you will reach 75000 even with right spends and right planning.

Superxan

Get HDFC Millenia and RBL Signature+ Debit card. You can earn 400 per month on Millenia without even paying a single bill. Use Signature+ DC to pay the CC bills in Mobikwik for upto 2% cashback (3% if annual spends are 5 lakh+).

With Platinum you can a maximum cashback of 750 p/m only. While with Millenia+ RBL combination you can earn upto 1400 p/m even if your credit card bills are low. (With additional 1% from Mobikwik the CB amount will be more than 2k).
Do we need to open a savings account for RBL Signature+ DC, as I see the website allows to apply for the card directly?

I currently have HDFC Platinum DC and my CC bill payments is 2L+ pm, will this combo work better? Any other suggestions please?

Do we need to open a savings account for RBL Signature+ DC, as I see the website allows to apply for the card directly?

I currently have HDFC Platinum DC and my CC bill payments is 2L+ pm, will this combo work better? Any other suggestions please?
Does not all DC require a Saving account?