• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Addon card request

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys,
So, I am trying to raise an Addon card for my Father and Mother through HDFC net banking portal. However, while raising the request, the form is asking for CustID for addon holder. What if my parents don't have an account in HDFC? The form also says addon can only be requested for customers with HDFC account.. is it true or is there any method by which we can bypass giving their custID? Also, my statements wouldn't be shared on their customer ID right..? but their statments would combine with mine and visible to me?

Also, had a query for an addon card, For any transaction done by my dad on his addon card, the OTP will be coming to his number or to mine? Since the addon request form does not have the option to add a mobile number for them but their custID have their respective mobile numbers.
1682084624660.jpeg

Last edited:

sheru

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys,
So, I am trying to raise an Addon card for my Father and Mother through HDFC net banking portal. However, while raising the request, the form is asking for CustID for addon holder. What if my parents don't have an account in HDFC? The form also says addon can only be requested for customers with HDFC account.. is it true or is there any method by which we can bypass giving their custID? Also, my statements wouldn't be shared on their customer ID right..? but their statments would combine with mine and visible to me?

Also, had a query for an addon card, For any transaction done by my dad on his addon card, the OTP will be coming to his number or to mine? Since the addon request form does not have the option to add a mobile number for them but their custID have their respective mobile numbers.
1682084624660.jpeg
+1
Thinking of applying add-on card for my wife but she's not a HDFC Bank customer.

Hi Guys,

1682084624660.jpeg
You need to visit nearest hdfc branch and fill offline cc add-on form with required id proofs and in hdfc, add-on OTP comes to primary holders mobile number.

sheru

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
addon for nonHdfc customers you have to apply by going to branch and submit your parents' pan card and other kyc documents.

otp will come to your number.
You need to visit nearest hdfc branch and fill offline cc add-on form with required id proofs and in hdfc, add-on OTP comes to primary holders mobile number.

Any bank allows addon cards without cust id and OTP on add-on card holder's mobile?

Avishma1

TF Select
Does Hdfc add-on card shares the same card number, cvv and OTP as the primary card member unlike other bank cards which shares different card number, expiry date and cvv?

technom

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can you set addon card pin? Whenever I select it they say they will send post letter for some reason and they never do.
I had this problem. Best option is to call customer care and ask for a OTP to set pin for add-on card. They'll send it to your (primary) mobile number.
You'll have to visit the nearest hdfc bank ATM to set the pin in this process.

SoN!c

TF Select
VIP Lounge
addon for nonHdfc customers you have to apply by going to branch and submit your parents' pan card and other kyc documents.

otp will come to your number.
You can also download the form from the HDFC website, fill it up, attache KYC documents and send it by courier to the CHennai Address on the back of the Credit Card. I had successfully applied for addon cards for my parents in this way. No need to go to the branch.

You can also download the form from the HDFC website, fill it up, attache KYC documents and send it by courier to the CHennai Address on the back of the Credit Card. I had successfully applied for addon cards for my parents in this way. No need to go to the branch.
How much time did it take?

hritiksakshi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
For non hdfc customers you will have to go to nearest hdfc bank branch

Fill the add on form along with documents of the add one member. I gave pan + aadhar + marriage certificate along with two photos for my wife. And it was delivered in 15 days. Unfortunately there is no way to track application (cust service doesn't know anything). Do it thru your RM or branch staff whom u can connect for status. In my case manager was known to me so my case was smoothly handled