• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Have you received 25K RP in the first month of Magnus card setup for 1L milestone spends?

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi

Got mine on 1 Feb 2023. Getting confusing information as t&c state from next month of card setup and the email from MD says otherwise.

Just wanted to know that if people have actually received 25K RP in the first month of Magnus card setup for 1L milestone spends either for the month of october or november 22?

Thanks!

Avijeet

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have received milestone benefit for the card issuance month Nov'22. This cleared the suspense of card issuance month eligibility for milestone ER points ☺️

I have received my card on 24th Nov'22 and made a transaction of over 1L on 25th Nov'22.
Oscar deserves an Oscar for this .... Superb

mojo4eva

TF Buzz
How do I know when is my statement cycle? I got my card around first week of Feb, but the app shows Feb statement with a min payment period and mentions due date as 10th March. Does that mean the card was actually issued in Jan and not Feb?

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
How do I know when is my statement cycle? I got my card around first week of Feb, but the app shows Feb statement with a min payment period and mentions due date as 10th March. Does that mean the card was actually issued in Jan and not Feb?

The expiry month on the card is the same month your card was issued in.

If it says Jan 2028, it means your card was issued in Jan 2023.

Cheers!

mojo4eva

TF Buzz
Thank you. But that's the thing. Exp date is for 02/xx but I got a message yesterday that the statement has been generated and to be paid by 15th March. I thought I would at least get the full month

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Thank you. But that's the thing. Exp date is for 02/xx but I got a message yesterday that the statement has been generated and to be paid by 15th March. I thought I would at least get the full month

I have received milestone benefit for the card issuance month Nov'22. This cleared the suspense of card issuance month eligibility for milestone ER points ☺️

I have received my card on 24th Nov'22 and made a transaction of over 1L on 25th Nov'22.

Same here. My statement got generated too and received an Sms for the same.

The bill is from 2 Feb till 21 Feb. And the bill amount is about 90k.

I hope this does not change the monthly milestone calculation which I believe is on a calendar month and not the billing cycle.

Please clarify!

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Y
Same here. My statement got generated too and received an Sms for the same.

The bill is from 2 Feb till 21 Feb. And the bill amount is about 90k.

I hope this does not change the monthly milestone calculation which I believe is on a calendar month and not the billing cycle.

Please claclarify
yes, it is calender month and billing cycle is different.

Good part is Axis can change the billing cycle to match your any other card as well, upon you request is what I heard.

Reactions: 787