• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Has anyone tried - AU Swipe Up Program ?

db24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Has anyone applied in the self-employed category and got a card approved?

One of my relatives has submitted the application, as per the application final page Xcite Ultra Credit Card with a limit of 8 lacs is offered, she is self-employed, and now vKYC is pending.
what is the approval chance of an AU card if the application is submitted with the self-employed category?

Theron

TF Premier
Has anyone applied in the self-employed category and got a card approved?

One of my relatives has submitted the application, as per the application final page Xcite Ultra Credit Card with a limit of 8 lacs is offered, she is self-employed, and now vKYC is pending.
what is the approval chance of an AU card if the application is submitted with the self-employed category?
Against which card you applied? And what is the limit of existing CC.

As it is a Swipe Up portal, one should be at least One CC holder against which Au will offer card. Employed or Self employed doesn't matter.

krishc

TF Ace
Does anyone have the list of lounges that are accessible through xcite ultra credit card ?
could only find the list for au lit
and a generic one which doesn't have any cards mentioned

saiki4116

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have applied on 14th May and KYC done in 14th itself. Got a call on 15th to send out a email from with work mail confirming WFH.
No updates afterwards.
What's the usual time AU takes to process application.

SoggypastA

TF Premier
I took xcite ultra which offered to me through swipeup, got approved in 2hrs after vkyc.
I thought my zenith attempt could be sabotaged as the distance between work and office is 500+ Kms and why waste enquiry.
Now waiting game begins.

sivarock

TF Buzz
My experience:

Today applied through SWIPEUP assured upgrade program

I have applied with ICICI amazon pay credit card limit of 2.3L.

After entering my phone no, Pan, Aadhar details, and first 6 digits of apay card details, the program showed I am eligible for Xcite ace credit and asked me to enter my current address. After entering my current address, the program shows that my application is not eligible and try after 6 months.

The bank made an instant application cibil enquiry as well.

Then closed my browser, after 10mis I got SMS like Dear Customer, you're halfway through. Complete your AU Bank SwipeUp Credit Card application NOW using a [link] One of our team members will call you within 24 hours to assist you in completing your application. -AU Bank

So, logged in and entered basic details, and got this
Screenshot_2023-01-28-14-31-55-958_com.android.chrome.jpg

After that only I got to know Coimbatore (It's urban) is not in the serviceable area

I have mailed them about my concern and want to remove the cibil enquiry (Mail bit aggressive due to angry level :sneaky: )

Screenshot 2023-01-28 160546.png

Then got bot reply :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2023-01-28 160631.png

Update:

As mentioned in my earlier post i.e., My application was rejected due to no branch in Coimbatore. This was on Jan 2023

But, today I got a WhatsApp message stating to complete the application for a lifetime free card.

au.PNG
When I click the link it goes to the first page of the application program. On which page they will send the hit to Cibil? If I enter my mobile number and pan then they will send Cibil hit.?

Is it just a regular follow-up message or have they really fixed this issue? If anyone faced the same please share the experience here.

I checked their website and still, there is no branch in Coimbatore. It has branches only in Chennai in Tamil Nadu.

Did anybody get rejected for no serviceable reasons and later got approved? Pls let me know

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi guys, i was finally able to apply but once i entered the BIN number it told i am not eligible for swipe up program and took me to regular CC application from, now i can see 3 cards paid Vetta, Zenith & LTF LIT. My doubt is will i get Zenith as LTF as it did not show up in the first page. Anyone with similar experience please respond
PS: Used Magnus BIN as It did not recnoise AMEX (PLAT Travel & MRCC), HDFC DCP.

gamersgzb

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Applied using diners club black (7.7 lakh limit) and was shown xcite ultra.. did not went ahead with the process... As only wanted to get Zenith...
I have below cards not sure which one should I have used as existing card bin..
Axis Ace
Axis Flipkart
Kotak zen
Idfc select
HSBC platinum
HDFC DCB
Amex rewards

Please suggest if it would have been better to use kotak zen or axis Ace?

Thanks

Last edited: