• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Has anyone tried - AU Swipe Up Program ?

sahildca

TF Premier
AU is hopeless. Rejected my application because of difference in home and office address. Aren't these people sensible enough to understand literally everyone works from home these days.
did bank confirm that they rejected your application due to your home and office address are in different cities? and both cities comes under thier serving city

r1210user

TF Select
did bank confirm that they rejected your application due to your home and office address are in different cities? and both cities comes under thier serving city
My card was approved.
Home: Bangalore
Work: Chennai

During kyc i told that i am working from home. Next day i got a call and the executive asked me to drop a email from my work email id mentioning that i am working from home.

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
im getting the below error once i input my phone number
1673960214513.png
Yes same error i have got...But i have applied fresh on au website and got the same limit as on my existing ICICI Amazon card...though on my most cards limit is above 4 lacs..So no need to worry apply fresh using their website and as per me you will get limit as per your existing one..

sahildca

TF Premier
My card was approved.
Home: Bangalore
Work: Chennai

During kyc i told that i am working from home. Next day i got a call and the executive asked me to drop a email from my work email id mentioning that i am working from home.
congratulations 🎊
which card bin you gave during application and which xcite card you got and did you received the card?
how many days took for whole process?
did their agent came for physically verification on your office or current home location? or any document verification

r1210user

TF Select
congratulations 🎊
which card bin you gave during application and which xcite card you got and did you received the card?
did their agent came for physically verification on your office or current home location? or any document verification
Regalia with 3l limit. received xcite ultra with 7.5 lac limit.

Tried earlier with magnus. Card was not recognised. Wasted one cibil enquiry. Was getting paid cards like lit, vetta and altura+.

10 days

No physical verification. Regular application process.

senasenthil

TF Premier
Regalia with 3l limit. received xcite ultra with 7.5 lac limit.

Tried earlier with magnus. Card was not recognised. Wasted one cibil enquiry. Was getting paid cards like lit, vetta and altura+.

10 days

No physical verification. Regular application process.
Similar to your case, I tried with SBI Cashback and got LIT, Vetta & Altura plus. After how many days did you apply again with Regalia?

r1210user

TF Select
Similar to your case, I tried with SBI Cashback and got LIT, Vetta & Altura plus. After how many days did you apply again with Regalia?
First application: 14th February 2023.

I was not getting option to change bin as this option was Removed. On this same thread i saw that people are getting ltf cards even if it says paid card on portal.

Then on 10th April 2023, i thought why waste one cibil enquiry, logged into swipe up portal to complete my kyc. It asked for credit card bin. Again one CIBIL hit. I entered regalia card bin. Xcite ultra was shown, i finished application process.

I guess you can try after 50+ days.

sheru

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Video KYC done on 13th.
Still it is showing this.

IMG_20230422_014634.jpg

How many days do they take generally?
Anyone tried recently?

Almost 15 days after VKYC, today i received an SMS.
IMG_20230502_201527.jpg

I wasn't sure why this, so mailed them.
IMG_20230502_201225.jpg

After a few hrs, i received their reply.
IMG_20230502_201321.jpg

I'm wondering, how can they deny a card if their system itself is suggesting me that card C2C basis?
Has anyone faced this?
Any solution?

Last edited:

technom

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Ohh. it showed LTF on the platform as well while applying.

That's cool. I got LTF for other cards but not Zenith.

Eventually for me the differentiator was the company name for Zenith LTF and I guess the portal at the time was not able to factor it in, thereby resulting in the exception process.

Either ways I was happy that the card is LTF