• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Has anyone tried - AU Swipe Up Program ?

bluffy

TF Buzz
Hi,

So i applied for a AU Bank Card for my wife using the Swipe Up link.
I was shown the option of Xcite Varient LTF.
Once all the details were filled, at the last page before VKYC, the card changed to Regular AU Bank CC with no LTF variant.
Even calls to them didn't lead to any solution. The CC Executives are clueless about this.

Any Solutions?

r1210user

TF Select
Hi,

Did anyone applied for card recently on swipe up platform? I see couple of post related to people getting card in 3 days. It's been already 3 days for me. I have completed vkyc.

My work and home location is different, cc called me and asked me to drop a email from official email id to au bank that i am working from home.

Today when i tried to check status on au swipe up portal, i received a sms and email that my application is submitted successfully. I got same email 3 days ago as well. May be it's due to long weekend. But i have seen people on this forum getting card approved on Sunday as well.

What is the right way to track application status? I checked today by clicking on apply now button.

emadiqbalali

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi,

Did anyone applied for card recently on swipe up platform? I see couple of post related to people getting card in 3 days. It's been already 3 days for me. I have completed vkyc.

My work and home location is different, cc called me and asked me to drop a email from official email id to au bank that i am working from home.

Today when i tried to check status on au swipe up portal, i received a sms and email that my application is submitted successfully. I got same email 3 days ago as well. May be it's due to long weekend. But i have seen people on this forum getting card approved on Sunday as well.

What is the right way to track application status? I checked today by clicking on apply now button.
Try to DM AU Bank on Twitter or call there toll free number and press 2. I applied today and waiting for 10am to complete KYC but have gone through the whole thread here. xD

Dhm66

TF Buzz
Whi
Hi,

So i applied for a AU Bank Card for my wife using the Swipe Up link.
I was shown the option of Xcite Varient LTF.
Once all the details were filled, at the last page before VKYC, the card changed to Regular AU Bank CC with no LTF variant.
Even calls to them didn't lead to any solution. The CC Executives are clueless about this.

Any Solutions?
Whichever card is applied through their swipe up program, is undoubtedly LTF, whether people are getting xcite series cards or Altura, Altura plus, vetta or Zenith..
and offcourse when you receive the credit card if you find in the welcome letter that card is not LTF you got every right to surrender that card, but make sure it shouldn't be activated.

emadiqbalali

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
So at what point cibil hit is made?
I applied for AU Swipe Up program yesterday, however, I don't see any enquiry from them. I have refreshed the CIBIL score today and nothing yet. I have CIBIL subscription. But I have seen people here that got CIBIL hit when they create their first lead by entering the phone number, pan and then OTP.

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I applied for AU Swipe Up program yesterday, however, I don't see any enquiry from them. I have refreshed the CIBIL score today and nothing yet. I have CIBIL subscription. But I have seen people here that got CIBIL hit when they create their first lead by entering the phone number, pan and then OTP.
Yes, I applied for Zenith via swipe up. There was a CIBIL enquiry next day. But still no decision on application even after 5 days. I had got a limit of 800000.

emadiqbalali

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes, I applied for Zenith via swipe up. There was a CIBIL enquiry next day. But still no decision on application even after 5 days. I had got a limit of 800000.
It should not take more than 3 days in my opinion. You can call their credit card customer care and check the status for the same or use Twitter to DM. Mine was approved same day within 2 hours after VKYC so they are pretty fast with applications.