• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Has anyone tried - AU Swipe Up Program ?

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Today Received LTF AU Zenith card. Applied in Swipe UP Platform based on HDFC Infinia Credit Limit of 15 Lac. First page displayed lifetime free zenith but in last submit page, it showed charges. Still went ahead and received a LTF Zenith Card.

Applied on 20th March and received today. Pretty fast.
Did the bin number worked ?
For me it failed for all my cards

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
375E0C50-887F-4779-AB00-FB1A3E50F92A.png
Did everyone received this wallet too? This isn’t mine but my close friend who I told to apply cause I didn’t get so I told him to apply and don’t make the same mistake like me and he got the card with 8 lakhs using Kotak league card

Attachments

• 83DCF913-5C07-46B5-B259-D63285FD70DF.png
    83DCF913-5C07-46B5-B259-D63285FD70DF.png
    534 KB · Views: 34

tbk

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Guys I applied through swipe up using sbi aurum card it showed zentih but the card received today the document has joining fees and annual fees mentioned, what to do don't want to pay fees. Didn't activate the card.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Guys I applied through swipe up using sbi aurum card it showed zentih but the card received today the document has joining fees and annual fees mentioned, what to do don't want to pay fees. Didn't activate the card.
Don’t activate and email AU , in this thread go to earlier page you will see same happened to someone else and rentention called him and he took FYF.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge