• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Has anyone tried - AU Swipe Up Program ?

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
When you applied locally, was it the same Swipe Up Portal, as in system generated card upgrade offer?
Today only applied, agent came home, they have some kind of TAB which have all the mode of apply. They can customise whatever way, like C2C, swipe up, normal with fee.. i applied as C2C and it's LTF with my company as in their list

krishc

TF Ace
My experience with AU SwipeUp v2.0

some of you might remember that early on I was one of the persons to have exploited the "back" feature in swipeup and tried 25 odd BIN numbers most of which didn't belong to me and finally didn't apply as I didn't get the variant I wanted (only "Xcite").
then they started fixing up their platform bit by bit and later I found that I was no longer getting the option to enter bin numbers and instead getting a blank page everytime with nothing to do

Today, out of sudden curiosity, I tried again and guess what a new lead Id was generated (I had screenshoted the old one and remembered the last 4 digits hence instantly recognised the new id) and sadly it means another CIBIL hit.
This time though they allowed to enter BIN and out of all my cards I decided to go with Citi rewards which has the lowest limit of all my cards (highest I have is 460k & 453k whereas Citi Rewards is 80k only) but feature wise closest to the only "Xcite" variant.
This time again they didn't offer me that and instead offered the Ultra version, I tried the back button again 🤣 but this time the BIN numbers were locked and so had to go back again to Ultra and decided to apply finally as anyway I had taken another CIBIL hit (and also thought maybe be few months down the line I will pull the retention trick to change the Variant).
So I did the next steps and everything and finally they offered me a whopping limit of 620k which is good nonetheless and directed me to video-kyc and after couple of redirections, it failed due to some API error.
Tried again and same issue, thankfully though lead id is same and (hopefully) no new CIBIL hit.

krishc

TF Ace
My experience with AU SwipeUp v2.0

some of you might remember that early on I was one of the persons to have exploited the "back" feature in swipeup and tried 25 odd BIN numbers most of which didn't belong to me and finally didn't apply as I didn't get the variant I wanted (only "Xcite").
then they started fixing up their platform bit by bit and later I found that I was no longer getting the option to enter bin numbers and instead getting a blank page everytime with nothing to do

Today, out of sudden curiosity, I tried again and guess what a new lead Id was generated (I had screenshoted the old one and remembered the last 4 digits hence instantly recognised the new id) and sadly it means another CIBIL hit.
This time though they allowed to enter BIN and out of all my cards I decided to go with Citi rewards which has the lowest limit of all my cards (highest I have is 460k & 453k whereas Citi Rewards is 80k only) but feature wise closest to the only "Xcite" variant.
This time again they didn't offer me that and instead offered the Ultra version, I tried the back button again 🤣 but this time the BIN numbers were locked and so had to go back again to Ultra and decided to apply finally as anyway I had taken another CIBIL hit (and also thought maybe be few months down the line I will pull the retention trick to change the Variant).
So I did the next steps and everything and finally they offered me a whopping limit of 620k which is good nonetheless and directed me to video-kyc and after couple of redirections, it failed due to some API error.
Tried again and same issue, thankfully though lead id is same and (hopefully) no new CIBIL hit.
Video KYC successfully completed today.
Shouldn't be any further issue.
Will take this Ultra variant and wait for couple of months to ask for change of variant.