• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Has anyone tried - AU Swipe Up Program ?

r1210user

TF Select
Has anyone tried closing lead by calling au customer care? I tried applying with magnus, portal did not recognise the card number. Customer care guys suggesting to call toll free number to close the lead. I am not able to connect with any executive on toll free number.
Does any one know what combination of key will connect to customer care?

xiddy

TF Premier
Has anyone tried closing lead by calling au customer care? I tried applying with magnus, portal did not recognise the card number. Customer care guys suggesting to call toll free number to close the lead. I am not able to connect with any executive on toll free number.
Does any one know what combination of key will connect to customer care?
They told me that you need to wait 45 days to close it.

pratikjain4

TF Premier
Hello all, as I mentioned earlier, I applied for Zenith thru Swipe-up page but they sent me a card with 7999 fees. I am sending emails and following up with them but nothing concrete from their side till now. They have asked me to wait for 7 more working days. Now, as per the welcome letter, the statement date is 26th of the month. I have not yet activated the card and do not plan to do so, if they do not confirm the LTF status of the card.

Can they still send me the statement tomorrow ( 26th ) with the joining fees even though I have not activated the card yet ? Would I still be liable to pay the CC bill ?

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Hello all, as I mentioned earlier, I applied for Zenith thru Swipe-up page but they sent me a card with 7999 fees. I am sending emails and following up with them but nothing concrete from their side till now. They have asked me to wait for 7 more working days. Now, as per the welcome letter, the statement date is 26th of the month. I have not yet activated the card and do not plan to do so, if they do not confirm the LTF status of the card.

Can they still send me the statement tomorrow ( 26th ) with the joining fees even though I have not activated the card yet ? Would I still be liable to pay the CC bill ?
statement could be generated with no fees mentioned cause someone mentioned AU bank charges fees in 4th calendar month of cc Still, I'm not sure if that is true, so wait for a couple of days cause tomorrow is Sunday and the statement might take another day or two to arrive.

Last edited:

sampatir

TF Select

Did you receive any update after this. I have also not activated card and got msg that card will be autoclosed next month.

Jatin1987

TF Select
They confirmed that my card is not LTF, so I asked them to close it. Their retention team called and offered the card as FYF. Accepted.
As you mentioned, you have applied through swipe up so ideally card should be LTF without any conditions. I have done the same and got Zenith. And it's LTF. I have confirmations too.

pratikjain4

TF Premier
As you mentioned, you have applied through swipe up so ideally card should be LTF without any conditions. I have done the same and got Zenith. And it's LTF. I have confirmations too.
Yeah as I mentioned earlier, i had applied via swipe-up, but in the last page, it was showing paid Zenith card along with some other LTF ones like LIT. I still confirmed with the community here and with au bank via twitter DMs, that the card that I get will be LTF. But it wasn't the case.

Jatin1987

TF Select
Yeah as I mentioned earlier, i had applied via swipe-up, but in the last page, it was showing paid Zenith card along with some other LTF ones like LIT. I still confirmed with the community here and with au bank via twitter DMs, that the card that I get will be LTF. But it wasn't the case.
I dnt understand how it can happen but i applied through swipe up via my Regalia cc and last page was showing fees to me too but i still went ahead and got the card with 8L limit. I activated the card after receiving the LTF confirmation only.