• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Has anyone tried - AU Swipe Up Program ?

Dhruvit.S

TF Premier
TF Family
I applied online almost a week ago. Was offered Xcite Ultra for my Coral. Limit offerer was around 1.5x. They actually did physical verification of my office where they were denied entry. Also I get a call asking is nobody allowed? Lmao

No update so far. Website says 3 days to revert. Dunno whyre they taking so much long

mr_vasanth

TF Premier
its very frustrating to say the least.
If you find any solution, do let me know
Surely. I tried contacting them on Twitter. Just the regular suggestion such as Try incognito, Try Some other browser or Try some other device are coming from them. I had one application with them last month. I did VKYC after 2 weeks and they rejected my earlier application saying that VKYC needs to be done within 14 days. I am not sure if that is what creating problem for my new application.

nitrogenSingh

TF Premier
TF Family
Surely. I tried contacting them on Twitter. Just the regular suggestion such as Try incognito, Try Some other browser or Try some other device are coming from them. I had one application with them last month. I did VKYC after 2 weeks and they rejected my earlier application saying that VKYC needs to be done within 14 days. I am not sure if that is what creating problem for my new application.
i will try all the above suggestions, lets hope something works

Bob78900

TF Premier
I am thinking to apply au bank card via this program.
Already holding some cards
Hdfc intermiles
Icici amazon pay
Hsbc smart value
Bob premiere and bob one card
Axis my zone
Indusind platinum aura
Idfc select
Highest limit is on icici 3.80lac
Suggest me a card to use for c2c so i can get the best card saw people getting zenith ltf.

Bob78900

TF Premier
It was earlier showing same error to me which you are facing right now. What I did, clicked on back button and reached to page where first 6 digits of credit card entered. I entered some random six digits and reached to card selection page. Then it showed me those cards which I just shared but no card from Xcite swipe up.
Can we enter bin number of different cards just to check which bin number offering which card? If yes will it give cibil hit multiple time of just 1 time?