• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Has anyone got pre-approved CC from IDFC via savings account?

dav33

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Pre approved cc depends on how many months u maintained account, balance, type of account or if u had any past loans. I think they usually offer millennia on 3 months
Can be seen when u try to apply cc from netbanking pr mobile app

iBabubhau

TF Buzz
Once you have a savings account with them do around 4-5 ATM withdrawals using Debit Card and at least one utility bill payment on the app. Within 2-3 months I got a pre-approved offer on 2 different 10k AMB savings accounts.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Just make one thing sure.... In idfc.... Even if u have pre approved offer and ur pincode is not serviceable..... U wont get the card in any case....

I have the card... But my home branch pincode is yet not eligible for cards..... They cant even change my credit card mobile number and email address.... They dont have access to their own bank credit card portal...

CardSeeker

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Just make one thing sure.... In idfc.... Even if u have pre approved offer and ur pincode is not serviceable..... U wont get the card in any case....

I have the card... But my home branch pincode is yet not eligible for cards..... They cant even change my credit card mobile number and email address.... They dont have access to their own bank credit card portal...
Sad

churn

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Did you try emailing them?