• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Has anybody used TradeCred Application/Bill Discounting?

Dhruvit.S

TF Premier
TF Family
So its a bill discounting application which I came across. Please share your views on this app and if you have knowledge/views about bill discounting as investment.

I would love to hear your opinion and this might help educate others or find them a new investment option.

windows10

TF Buzz
I have used tradecred. Basically its better to invest in 90-180 days maturity ones. Liquidity is subject to ur invoice being sold to another. so a little problematic. So in simple words cred mint is better

windows10

TF Buzz
Liquidity is best in cred mint, in bharat pe they have 48hrs payment thing. And they(bharatPe) have management issues. And bharatpe gives money to lendbox who is worst system of money repayment. Money repayment in lendbox happens when the borrower repays. 12% may be higher but i cant risk liquidity for mere 3%. Additionally Bharatpe has simple interest but cred mint has compound interest

kunaljn91

TF Select
VIP Lounge
12% yearly so 1% every month
Total earned through 12% is 8k till now
It has been a good investment choice considering flexibility of withdrawal and the uncertainty of the stock market
Are these safe? As I have read that P2P lendings are way more riskier!

windows10

TF Buzz
Are these safe? As I have read that P2P lendings are way more riskier!
There is risk everywhere. If keep ur money in cash there is risk of inflation. If you keep money in banks there is risk of default in case of pmc bank. if you invest in stocks mf there is liquidity and price volatility risk. So p2p also comes with some risk, thats why high fixed returns are given so compensate for that. I have been using cred mint and withdrawn and invested multiple times not a single issue till date. I have used up full quota of 100K in cred mint.

Dhruvit.S

TF Premier
TF Family
Liquidity is best in cred mint, in bharat pe they have 48hrs payment thing. And they(bharatPe) have management issues. And bharatpe gives money to lendbox who is worst system of money repayment. Money repayment in lendbox happens when the borrower repays. 12% may be higher but i cant risk liquidity for mere 3%. Additionally Bharatpe has simple interest but cred mint has compound interest
But cred mint requires a 1L starting investment right?
Too much for someone who wants to just dip a finger in the game

funatlearn

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am using tradecred for more than 2 years. Got 11.5 % returns.
Earlier returns were 12-13 %. Now it is reduced by 1-2 %.
I have seen they come up with good deals around Diwali.
No defaults so far for me. However I understand there is good degree of risk in this platform.
There are many deals which can be liquidated. How ever it takes time for liquidation and that is not guaranteed.

Bonus tip: if you are married , use HUF pan.

Here's my referral code if you are opening new account TC007677.
Extra 1% using referral code for 6 months.

Last edited: