• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Invoice Discounting through altGraaf

sherlock

TF Buzz
There is an investment opportunity provided at altGraaf platform for a company named POWER2SME:
(You need to create a free account to be able to see the available opportunity).

This investment is in invoice discounting for a period of 90 days with a minimum investment amount of Rs 50,000 at a coupon rate of 10.80%. This investment opportunity also has trade credit insurance. This investment opportunity has been categorized as a low risk investment by altGraaf, not by POWER2SME or any other credible rating agencies, based on their internal evaluation parameters.

Has anyone invested in this area/platform before and what was your experience? What are your recommendations for this investment?

iamdhamo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I was investing via inventory financing with grip invest and I also faced loss with big spoon cos promoter was not good. He had flee out of India and the asset used was Sold and 1% of my invested principal was given back so far. Still I need to get my principal and it's been more than 5 months.

I feel It's risky for 10% to 13% returns for two to three or Max of 6 months. If there is no loss it will be great investment and if you know ABT the company, promoter well then you can invest otherwise I would say no.

lucifer

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I was investing via inventory financing with grip invest and I also faced loss with big spoon cos promoter was not good. He had flee out of India and the asset used was Sold and 1% of my invested principal was given back so far. Still I need to get my principal and it's been more than 5 months.

I feel It's risky for 10% to 13% returns for two to three or Max of 6 months. If there is no loss it will be great investment and if you know ABT the company, promoter well then you can invest otherwise I would say no.
Did you invest in asset discounting or Invoice discounting?

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
There is an investment opportunity provided at altGraaf platform for a company named POWER2SME:
(You need to create a free account to be able to see the available opportunity).

This investment is in invoice discounting for a period of 90 days with a minimum investment amount of Rs 50,000 at a coupon rate of 10.80%. This investment opportunity also has trade credit insurance. This investment opportunity has been categorized as a low risk investment by altGraaf, not by POWER2SME or any other credible rating agencies, based on their internal evaluation parameters.

Has anyone invested in this area/platform before and what was your experience? What are your recommendations for this investment?
have been receiving a lot of promotional emails for the same
havent tried it
and coupon is 10.80 for the year as in ytm
you would end up with 2-4% at max

sherlock

TF Buzz
have been receiving a lot of promotional emails for the same
havent tried it
and coupon is 10.80 for the year as in ytm
you would end up with 2-4% at max
How come 2-4%?

They are paying at 10.8% coupon.

Estimated interest amount= (principal amount * 0.108 * 90) / (365)

STAY away.

Indulge in such adventures only if you have SPARE money - and can afford losing it fully n completely.

I do not want to lose even 1 rupee in such misdeeds.