• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

had anyone mapped his saving a/c benefit to his current a/c in hdfc (Same branch)

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
i have one saving a/c in hdfc with imperial benefit while current a/c doesn't , went branch and wasted time and rm say visit branch and they said call some different rm , anyone had success mapping his own current a/c to his saving a/c in hdfc

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Just a side note from my banking experiences. Always go for the linkings etc. higher variants from the starting ... As it's harder to do it later ...

For example I was lucky that I opened preferred account from HDFC at the beginning as I came to know later that it's very hard to actually gwt upgrades

But I opened Priority instead of Burgundy when I could have gone for Burgundy but now I'm suffering because I'm coming to know later than it's not straightforward to get my family group at Axis upgraded to Burgundy instead of Priority
Oh .. yeah that select axis will be LTF n swiggy give upto 200 rs off upto 4 month