• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hack to get SC Bank Credit Card

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
Hi friends,

As you all are aware that SC might not give cc easily to customers.

I found an effective hack to get SC Bank Credit Cards.

Do not apply with the phone number where most of your other bank credit cards are linked.

If possible try to use a number never registered on any banks , apply through that , 99% i can assure you the card will be approved .

Worked for me and for my friend as well , so thought of posting here .

I have used my secondary number , my friend bought a new sim itself , no nothing is registered in that.

Pls try your luck and update here.

Please Make sure your Pan has no SC entries for the past 90 days.

armat

TF Premier
My got rejected on applying online, now thru offline process it's approved.
If anyone needs to apply SC card based on card to card basis, dm me your details, will pass on to SC agent, they will process offline....for easy approval.
Details
My got rejected on applying online, now thru offline process it's approved.
If anyone needs to apply SC card based on card to card basis, dm me your details, will pass on to SC agent, they will process offline....for easy approval.
contact please

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Guys some good news. I got a welcome call today for SC smart card. I specifically asked the lady if the nords bud offer is going on. She said yes you are eligible for the offer. Have to spend 2500 in first 30 days of card issuance. Can be divided in two transactions also. I also made a recording might need it later if they don't fulfill
So now sharing with you all the second part of the story. SC guys declined to give me nord buds saying i applied for card after the offer period. As i had the recording of their cc agent who called to activate the smart card and also said I'm eligible for the nord buds offer after spending 2.5k, I escalated to rbi ombudsman. The case continued for around six months. SC conveyed to rbi that Im not eligible for offer. When i received mail from the rbi investigating officer for my case i mailed him the call recording. Now SC guys called and said ok we'll give you 2k voucher and i said I'll settle for nothing less than 10k for this harassment and time and resources spend. He said we won't give you that much and we'll just tell to rbi that you are not just eligible for the offer. He was just trying to scare me and put pressure so that i accept that amount. But i didn't accept it and said you tell them whatever you want and i'll tell them whatever I wish. I mailed rbi IO again that its bank's responsibility to fulfill the promises made by its agents even if false. Also I demanded compensation. Finally today i got a call from SC that they are willing to pay me 10k. So guys if you have evidence and knowledge, just never give up.

aashuuuu

TF Premier
So now sharing with you all the second part of the story. SC guys declined to give me nord buds saying i applied for card after the offer period. As i had the recording of their cc agent who called to activate the smart card and also said I'm eligible for the nord buds offer after spending 2.5k, I escalated to rbi ombudsman. The case continued for around six months. SC conveyed to rbi that Im not eligible for offer. When i received mail from the rbi investigating officer for my case i mailed him the call recording. Now SC guys called and said ok we'll give you 2k voucher and i said I'll settle for nothing less than 10k for this harassment and time and resources spend. He said we won't give you that much and we'll just tell to rbi that you are not just eligible for the offer. He was just trying to scare me and put pressure so that i accept that amount. But i didn't accept it and said you tell them whatever you want and i'll tell them whatever I wish. I mailed rbi IO again that its bank's responsibility to fulfill the promises made by its agents even if false. Also I demanded compensation. Finally today i got a call from SC that they are willing to pay me 10k. So guys if you have evidence and knowledge, just never give up.
Congratulations brother. Party hard

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
Wow bro great job. Hats off to you.

Can you please guide us the mail id which you used for RBI ?

I am aware to register a complaint in RBI ombudsman , but how do you mail bro ?

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Wow bro great job. Hats off to you.

Can you please guide us the mail id which you used for RBI ?

I am aware to register a complaint in RBI ombudsman , but how do you mail bro ?
I lodged a complaint on the online portal only. But as SC was delaying the closure the rbi assigned IO mailed me the response he got from the bank side from his rbi mail id

RajMahadik

TF Premier
Hi friends,

As you all are aware that SC might not give cc easily to customers.

I found an effective hack to get SC Bank Credit Cards.

Do not apply with the phone number where most of your other bank credit cards are linked.

If possible try to use a number never registered on any banks , apply through that , 99% i can assure you the card will be approved .

Worked for me and for my friend as well , so thought of posting here .

I have used my secondary number , my friend bought a new sim itself , no nothing is registered in that.

Pls try your luck and update here.

Please Make sure your Pan has no SC entries for the past 90 days.
Did the same applied via another number...ekyc vkyc successful... 2 cibil hits... yesterday ofc verification happened... i was on home for lunch... what will be happened sir ? Any idea m? @Sai Ganesh

RajMahadik

TF Premier
ofc verification ? sorry bro nothing like that happened for me bro no idea.

Most probably it will get approved dont worry.
Yes guy came at ofc but i was in canteen,, he aske the details , got the positive match replies... he clicked picture of my colleague n he went out just...

How much time frame to be approved ? In your case ?

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
Yes guy came at ofc but i was in canteen,, he aske the details , got the positive match replies... he clicked picture of my colleague n he went out just...

post VKYC , it took 1 week for me to get the approval msg , Welcome to SC.

but after vkyc , no other verification happened bro like house , office etc.,

sharma

TF Premier

Mostly they will ask for office email and they will verify by asking some details.
Once it is approved mostly in two to three days you will get the card as well

RajMahadik

TF Premier
Mostly they will ask for office email and they will verify by asking some details.
Once it is approved mostly in two to three days you will get the card as well
post VKYC , it took 1 week for me to get the approval msg , Welcome to SC.

but after vkyc , no other verification happened bro like house , office etc.,
Approved... after multiple rejection... got sms in early morning 5.17 am something...

Special thanks @Sai Ganesh @S S V sir