• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hack to get SC Bank Credit Card

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
Hi friends,

As you all are aware that SC might not give cc easily to customers.

I found an effective hack to get SC Bank Credit Cards.

Do not apply with the phone number where most of your other bank credit cards are linked.

If possible try to use a number never registered on any banks , apply through that , 99% i can assure you the card will be approved .

Worked for me and for my friend as well , so thought of posting here .

I have used my secondary number , my friend bought a new sim itself , no nothing is registered in that.

Pls try your luck and update here.

Please Make sure your Pan has no SC entries for the past 90 days.

rsivva

TF Select
My got rejected on applying online, now thru offline process it's approved.
If anyone needs to apply SC card based on card to card basis, dm me your details, will pass on to SC agent, they will process offline....for easy approval.

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
thinking of applying SC card with office email address card2card
do they visit office and address in person for verification?
Same question>>
Yes and no both

For me card was approved and delivered in 72 hours and no one did any physical verification my present address was ureal

But in the same thread people have confirmed they got office verification.

One of known contact today got email from SC to respond from official email

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
thinking of applying SC card with office email address card2card
do they visit office and address in person for verification?

For me, No office verification but they sent an email to my office email id and asked me to reply back with the position and date of joining
They called me before verification to confirm the details and OTP for application confirmation

sharma

TF Premier
Thank you for this thread I got smart card approved.
I wanted sc plantium rewards since it is ltf but i read that approval for smart card is more and smart can also be used as ltf card with some wallet or fast tag trick so I applied for smart card on 28th July around 2 am after reading this thread and immediately got rejection but didn't received any mail for this.
On 28th morning around 9 am I got call from sc that you have applied for credit card I said yes I applied but got rejection today only she said sir if your application was rejected we wouldn't have called you and I read clearly while applying online that It was rejected she asked me if you want to process further you can right now or else you can leave it i thought I'll give it a try because I read on this thread that same thing happened with one person and i gave all the necessary details to that lady ( I told her that I have a hospital owned by parents and don't have any income proof. I only have another credit card with one lac limit so you add salary which you feel right which can get the card approved)right away she told me your application is approved and another person will call you for verification. I got another call asked me all the details did ekyc and recieved vkyc link (one weird thing vkyc mail was in my trash folder of mail) did vkyc. Everything was finished in 2 hrs.
Then complete silence for few days. I messaged on chat support she told me your card is approved and will be dispatched in 5-7 days. Suddenly on 31st I got call from my hospital that somebody was there from sc bank for verification I told him that is was lunch time and I am not there he asked few details and went away. Then again no response for few days. I messaged chat support on 3rd August they told me your card is declined due to internal reasons. I was like leave it don't want this card then around 7 pm I got welcome message, e-statement, sms service mails from sc and i was like what is happening with this bank.
I received temp I'd pass today on sms and mail and can see the card details on sc app and netbanking
Now just waiting for card to get dispatched.
Let's hope it won't get declined now 😪
Some other details
No previous relationship with sc
Cibil -757 dropped this month from 766 since I closed my slice account which was the oldest one
Enquiries - 17 since Jan. 4 in july
Sc did 2 enquires
Yes even I had 2 enquiries from sc.
Why multiple enquiries are being added

kshitij_0

TF Ace
At which stage of application do they do a CIBIL hit?
I have shared one OTP with the agent and after that they shared one link for Aadhar Authentication which I didn't do?

Dharm

TF Premier
At which stage of application do they do a CIBIL hit?
I have shared one OTP with the agent and after that they shared one link for Aadhar Authentication which I didn't do?
As per my knowledge after adhar verification, cibil verification happened, as aadhar authentication means kyc completed, so after that they check cibil

sharma

TF Premier
Hi friends,

Do not apply with the phone number where most of your other bank credit cards are linked.

If possible try to use a number never registered on any banks , apply through that , 99% i can assure you the card will be approved .

I have used my secondary number , my friend bought a new sim itself , no nothing is registered in that.

On the point bro.
Actually sc is the only bank which rejected my application till date because of enquiries.

I have applied with my other number and boom it got approved in just one day.

KLB@96

TF Premier
It's very particular, last time when my application got rejected they said I had more than three enquiries in last six months.

Less than three is what they will see
damn are they stupid or what lol also there aren't any great cards from them. Its just I want to add one SC in my collection. I had 4 hits this month and IDFC is approved with 5 lac and amex rejected for whatever reason and PNB and HSBC are in process.

sharma

TF Premier
damn are they stupid or what lol also there aren't any great cards from them. Its just I want to add one SC in my collection. I had 4 hits this month and IDFC is approved with 5 lac and amex rejected for whatever reason and PNB and HSBC are in process.
Better apply from another sim.
Even I have 5 enquiries in this very month.
1 au approved.
2 icici approved ( added one enquiry extra )
2 sc approved ( added one enquiry extra)

sharma

TF Premier
Hi friends,

Bro but how to change mobile number in app.
I don't see any option