• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Gyftr Issue (Magnus)

manikP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Guys, I bought 10k tata cliq voucher yesterday using my magnus cc from gyftr and now I'm not able to buy any voucher from gyftr.

When I enter my card details, it simply says transaction failed.

Anybody else facing this issue?

M_singh

TF Buzz
One issue which I have identified after using axis Gyftr portal from past 2weeks is that it won’t allow more then 2 transaction in 24hours.
Suppose if I buy 1000 voucher in morning for Swiggy and 1000 again for Amazon then it won’t allow me to do 3rd transaction for any amount in 24hrs window. It will show transaction failed
This has happed 3rd or 4th time with me! In case you guys have also faced the same issue please let me know or if there is any workaround! I have tried buying using different account but failed

moriarty

TF Select
VIP Lounge
This thing really sucks. I went to Shoppers Stop and spent a good number of hours buying a lot of items. On the billing counter, I tried purchasing GVs, and damn, the transaction gets failed again and again. Finally, had to swipe the card. It was so frustrating.

Could have easily earned enough miles for a one-way ticket to Singapore if it worked. Gazab kharab vyavastha hai!

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
This thing really sucks. I went to Shoppers Stop and spent a good number of hours buying a lot of items. On the billing counter, I tried purchasing GVs, and damn, the transaction gets failed again and again. Finally, had to swipe the card. It was so frustrating.

Could have easily earned enough miles for a one-way ticket to Singapore if it worked. Gazab kharab vyavastha hai!
Lol why did u wait for last moment with gift voucher. At least tentative amount should have bought.

moriarty

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Lol why did u wait for last moment with gift voucher. At least tentative amount should have bought.
I didn't know before that I'd shop that much. And never faced any such issue before. For HDFC Gyftr, I always buy it the billing counter itself instantly to avoid any hassle and for more flexibility.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge

Many malls more than 10times I used SCB’s GyFTR not even 1time it failed
Yes axis to improve their GyFTR experience since as of now it lacks accuracy of purchase

bhsiddharth

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am also facing issue. after providing card details it is showing transaction failed since yesterday! tried today morning as well - still same, what to do? how to contact gyftr?

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Did the same yesterday but with Lifestyle. Was able to buy vouchers at billing counter and transact.

Have also bought Swiggy and MMT Hotels vouchers in last one week. Thankfully no issues yet.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Did the same yesterday but with Lifestyle. Was able to buy vouchers at billing counter and transact.

Have also bought Swiggy and MMT Hotels vouchers in last one week. Thankfully no issues yet.
The issue comes when somebody cancels transaction after going to payu page. If u transact in one go, no issues.

And once the issue comes, u need to stop trying again for 12-24 hours. Otherwise, it will never go.

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I tried buying amazon shopping voucher of 10k - I successfully got one.
Second one I tried, transaction completed, I got charged, but voucher didn’t generate - it says transaction failed. Will the transaction be reversed automatically or shall I raise it with someone?

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I tried buying amazon shopping voucher of 10k - I successfully got one.
Second one I tried, transaction completed, I got charged, but voucher didn’t generate - it says transaction failed. Will the transaction be reversed automatically or shall I raise it with someone?
If u are talking about count down timer getting expired, ignore that. In 24 hours, u will get the voucher mostly. Otherwise, refund in 4-5 working days.

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
If u are talking about count down timer getting expired, ignore that. In 24 hours, u will get the voucher mostly. Otherwise, refund in 4-5 working days.
After counter expired I got X in green indicating transaction failed.
I raised an issue and got the gift card delivered now.

R!ppEr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
wow, ive got few vouchers from gyftr over the last month, but not once did it fail for me! but good point to keep in mind is buy the voucher before going shopping :LOL: