• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Guidance for OneCard application

ltf4ever

TF Ace
I had applied for onecard via flipkart app and also got the limit approved without FD.

it asked me to download the app.
after filling in my details, i realised that i had a typo in the spelling father's name, but the app is now only allowing me to go to video kyc and not allowing to go back and change.

1. i am worried that video kyc will fail because of the spelling mismatch on pan card and i will have a rejection on my credit reports. what should I do?
as the limit is approved and ekyc is already done (only video kyc is remaining), is there already a hit on my credit score, because it did a cibil check while applying?

2. also, the banking partner is south indian bank. is there any way i can change the banking partner if there is a better one?

3. depending on the banking partner (eg south indian bank) will credit card discounts applicable for South indian bank cc be also be used on onecard?

4. can i expect same support from RBI Ombudsman that i get for normal bank credit cards? this is a major deal breaker for me as i was staying away from fintech because of their weak regulations.

5. also can someone confirm if it is a pure credit card, or some BNPL kind of thing?

Last edited:
It is not BNPL but regular creditcard.....the only issue is that you cannot change filled data...i wanted to change address as my city only gets fd backed card....they replied on email that as of now it cannot be changed....
Instead of going RBI ROUTE try contacting their customer support via email

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
It is not BNPL but regular creditcard.....the only issue is that you cannot change filled data...i wanted to change address as my city only gets fd backed card....they replied on email that as of now it cannot be changed....
Instead of going RBI ROUTE try contacting their customer support via email
Yup they've very rigid policies. Banks are far better than this OneCard.