• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Grabdeals portal with Flipkart Axis card 5% CB OR 10% OR 15%

Sachs

TF Select
I am planning to buy Nothing Phone 2. It costs 43k currently. If I use the grab deals portal and log in using my Flipkart axis card, how much will be the discount that I will be getting?

Is it a simple 5% (2000INR) cashback?
Or 10% = 4300INR cashback?
Or will I get both? 6300 cashback

If I use my Magnus card will I get 10% (4.3k) CB only or 2580 reward points as well?

In that case which card would be better to use??

Please help me. I need to buy before the sale ends...

Attachments

• FLIPK GRABDEAL.png
    FLIPK GRABDEAL.png
    157.4 KB · Views: 26
  • FLIPK GRABDEAL2.png
    FLIPK GRABDEAL2.png
    18.2 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

drsel

TF Legend
I am planning to buy Nothing Phone 2. It costs 43k currently. If I use the grab deals portal and log in using my Flipkart axis card, how much will be the discount that I will be getting?

Is it a simple 5% (2000INR) cashback?
Or 10% = 4300INR cashback?
Or will I get both? 6300 cashback

If I use my Magnus card will I get 10% (4.3k) CB only or 2580 reward points as well?

In that case which card would be better to use??

Please help me. I need to buy before the sale ends...
1. First delete all the items in your Flipkart cart.
2. Open the Grabdeals website.
3. Register your Magnus card on Grabdeals website and login to Flipkart through Grabdeals.
Then choose 5x rewards instead of 5% cashback.
Make sure that the cart is empty first.

You will get the 1X points after 3 days and 4x points after 90 to 20 days
you will also get the 10% cashback

Last edited:

Sachs

TF Select
And one more question. The offer says 10% CB on
1. First delete all the items in your Flipkart cart.
2. Open the Grabdeals website.
3. Register your Magnus card on Grabdeals website and choose Flipkart 5x rewards and login to Flipkart through Grabdeals
Make sure that the cart is empty first.

You will get the 1X points after 3 days and 4x points after 90 to 20 days
you will also get the 10% cashback
What if Use my flipkart axis card?
Won't I get 15% CB ?
Wouldn't it be easier to track?

iM23

TF Select
Yesterday I used Grab Deals for the very first time. Now, one thing I want to know, will I get normal Edge rewards as of now and also the cashback within 90-120 days or after receiving the cashback they will take the edge rewards back?

D₹V

TF Prestige
Yesterday I used Grab Deals for the very first time. Now, one thing I want to know, will I get normal Edge rewards as of now and also the cashback within 90-120 days or after receiving the cashback they will take the edge rewards back?
Just saw a thread on grab deals before yours.

Ask your query here.

drsel

TF Legend
Axis will not take the edge rewards back.
you will get both 1x after 3 days and 4x after 120 days.
But your cart should be empty before you login to Grabdeals

Last edited:

helloworld

TF Legend
And one more question. The offer says 10% CB on

What if Use my flipkart axis card?
Won't I get 15% CB ?
Wouldn't it be easier to track?

I hope this simplifies...

treat Grabdeal is an affiliate site, where you have to launch tht website using their tracker URL.

then once you're in FK, Amzn - browse and purchase the product you want.

After some days (mostly once return period over) and if product not returned and you purchased the product with their tracker, Grabdeal will provide the cashback.

-------------

Unlike other affiliate sites, Grabdeal provides either cashback or edge rewards for their Axs cards.

Based on the information available here: https://grabdeals.axisbank.com/home

It is flat 10% cashback upto 1500.

so, no matter whether you use cashback card or edge rewards card, you'll get 10% cashback upto 1500 only.

---------------

whatever offer you're getting on that site FK, Amzn that also applicable and only final amount considered for 10% cashback from grabdeal (sometimes they exclude GST, and their weird calculation exclusions..)

Ex:

You reached FK from grabdeal site with their tracker and added 'nothing phon2' freshly to the cart and purchased after discounts etc. with final payable amount as 41,999. This amount considered for 10% cashabk and upto 1500 provided after 120 days.

So, you'll get 10% cashback upto 1500 from Grabdeal + Product page discount/offers etc. + Card benefit %.

Note: Only and if only if properly tracked, you'll get 10% cashback otherwise nothing and no way to check whether it is properly tracked or not. Make sure you record the whole process and use it, just in case.

iM23

TF Select
I hope this simplifies...

treat Grabdeal is an affiliate site, where you have to launch tht website using their tracker URL.

then once you're in FK, Amzn - browse and purchase the product you want.

After some days (mostly once return period over) and if product not returned and you purchased the product with their tracker, Grabdeal will provide the cashback.

-------------

Unlike other affiliate sites, Grabdeal provides either cashback or edge rewards for their Axs cards.

Based on the information available here: https://grabdeals.axisbank.com/home

It is flat 10% cashback upto 1500.

so, no matter whether you use cashback card or edge rewards card, you'll get 10% cashback upto 1500 only.

---------------

whatever offer you're getting on that site FK, Amzn that also applicable and only final amount considered for 10% cashback from grabdeal (sometimes they exclude GST, and their weird calculation exclusions..)

Ex:

You reached FK from grabdeal site with their tracker and added 'nothing phon2' freshly to the cart and purchased after discounts etc. with final payable amount as 41,999. This amount considered for 10% cashabk and upto 1500 provided after 120 days.

So, you'll get 10% cashback upto 1500 from Grabdeal + Product page discount/offers etc. + Card benefit %.

Note: Only and if only if properly tracked, you'll get 10% cashback otherwise nothing and no way to check whether it is properly tracked or not. Make sure you record the whole process and use it, just in case.
I don't know about Amazon, but in case of Flipkart, Axis Bank sends an SMS mentioning - "Your Grab Deals txn on Flipkart on XX-XX-XXXX was successfully recorded. Your cashback/reward points will be processed within 90 to 120 days. T&C - Axis Bank". So, even before getting cashback/reward points, we can know if it's properly tracked.

But most probably I read somewhere on Axis' website that no SMS will be sent in case of Amazon even if the transaction is tracked (if I am not wrong).