• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got random Edge Reward points

sid16

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Tonight I suddenly received a host of SMSs from Axis about bonus ER points getting credited. And they're pretty random too. I even got 1 ER point for some Amazon transaction, I wasn't aware you could get 1 ER point for any credit card transaction. In fact I'm getting a lot of IRCTC bonus points, I've never booked IRCTC tickets using M4B and I never knew that ER points can be received in odd figures. Also, everything is going in ER bucket and nothing came in MB bucket. This is getting out of hand.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Tonight I suddenly received a host of SMSs from Axis about bonus ER points getting credited. And they're pretty random too. I even got 1 ER point for some Amazon transaction, I wasn't aware you could get 1 ER point for any credit card transaction. In fact I'm getting a lot of IRCTC bonus points, I've never booked IRCTC tickets using M4B and I never knew that ER points can be received in odd figures. Also, everything is going in ER bucket and nothing came in MB bucket. This is getting out of hand.
Probably they are running some test scripts and crediting wrong ERs to wrong customers..
when they eventually find out this, they might reverse back them...
God bless AXIS and their customers..

PRASHANTTHAKUR

TF Premier
And there is lots of people's who's complaining that their reward Points reversed abnormally on 29-01-2024
Mine also reversed
Remark-

Credit Card
Points Reversal for txn via CC_41114609 on 23-01-24 12:00:00.000000 AM

2,620 Points

drsel

TF Legend
This is the reply by Axis customer care--
We regret to inform you that, due to a technical issue at the vendor, extra edge rewards points for certain Jan’ 2024 transactions were incorrectly credited to your Edge account. We are working with the vendor to sort the issue on or before 25th Feb’ 2024 and re-credit the correct points as per the eligibility.

We wish to inform you that, incorrect edge rewards points for certain Jan’ 2024 transactions which were reversed on 29th Jan’2024, we are working on the fix and correct points as per eligibility if applicable will be credited on or before 25th Feb’ 2024

Baki

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
This is the reply by Axis customer care--
We regret to inform you that, due to a technical issue at the vendor, extra edge rewards points for certain Jan’ 2024 transactions were incorrectly credited to your Edge account. We are working with the vendor to sort the issue on or before 25th Feb’ 2024 and re-credit the correct points as per the eligibility.

We wish to inform you that, incorrect edge rewards points for certain Jan’ 2024 transactions which were reversed on 29th Jan’2024, we are working on the fix and correct points as per eligibility if applicable will be credited on or before 25th Feb’ 2024
same happened with me, whole edge Reward System is fk on 28 & 29 Jan 2024. 7k Point of Jan. 2024 Wiped :(
Contacted Burgundy Customer Care, they Said to wait for 5 days even to burgundy Customer.