• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Edge Reward points in Negative

ambrewz

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I noticed that my Axis Magnus Edge Reward points all of sudden have gone in Negative, right now they are at -144 Points :(
I had transfered aound 54300 points couple of weeks ago for Hotel booking and had around 1750+ point left but yesterday stream of SMSs came and made my final tally negative (-144).
I have complained about it to their customer care and was assured that by CCare that their technical team is looking into it and will get it sorted out soon.
Now my question has it happend with anyone else and any idea how soon does it get sorted out.
How can Points go in NEGATIVE ???

Attachments

• photo_2024-01-30_12-07-59.jpg
    photo_2024-01-30_12-07-59.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 41

chatenrk

TF Buzz
I noticed that my Axis Magnus Edge Reward points all of sudden have gone in Negative, right now they are at -144 Points :(
I had transfered aound 54300 points couple of weeks ago for Hotel booking and had around 1750+ point left but yesterday stream of SMSs came and made my final tally negative (-144).
I have complained about it to their customer care and was assured that by CCare that their technical team is looking into it and will get it sorted out soon.
Now my question has it happend with anyone else and any idea how soon does it get sorted out.
Happening with a lot of people as I understand from twitter as well. I called them yesterday regarding this issue and they confirmed its a glitch at their end and would be resolved in 2-3 days. Axis being axis I think :)

rogerthat

TF Ace
Anything is possible in Axis universe.

Sharjeelshaikh

TF Premier
Same exact 144 points reversed for trx on 19 Jan jab ke I don't think I used my card on 19th

Narenp

TF Neo
Hi All, I have Axis Indianoil rupay card. My edge balance is only 100, even though it says I earned around 4k in last 3 months.

I see every month edge points are deducted. at one point it was negative.

Is it happening for everyone?. I am tired following up with Axis customer care. They give generic response without even looking deep into the issue.

I want to close all my accounts with Axis.

Any good rupay card you guys suggest?

basant

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Due to a technical glitch, 4320 Axis Bank EDGE REWARD Points were erroneously credited to your A/c. Same have been reversed on 29-01-24. Reward points for eligible transactions will be re-credited to your EDGE REWARDS account by 25-02-24. We regret any inconvenience caused.

Riya

TF Ace
Same msg rcvd yesterday night...
Due to a technical glitch, 1120 Axis Bank EDGE REWARD Points were erroneously credited to your A/c. Same have been reversed on 29-01-24. Reward points for eligible transactions will be re-credited to your EDGE REWARDS account by 25-02-24. We regret any inconvenience caused.

xvd1

TF Buzz
Due to a technical glitch, 9420 Axis Bank EDGE REWARD Points were erroneously credited to your A/c. Same have been reversed on 29-01-24. Reward points for eligible transactions will be re-credited to your EDGE REWARDS account by 25-02-24. We regret any inconvenience caused.

- Recieved bonus points for November but they don't seem to be the right amount for the spends made. Anyone faced this?