• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Got my Magnus approved FYF

Just wanted to let u guys know how happy I am to get my magnus approved.
I had a salary account in Hdfc so i asked them to issue Infinia LTF, they denied even FYF and said it can not be issued to u.
I contacted Axis to fund 2 lakhs and open priority account with them, and requested them to get me MAGNUS metal FYF. They asked me to submit statement of any credit card with more than 4 lakh limit.
I submitted my icici amazon pay card.
Got it approved and will receive it in another 3 days

Attachments

• IMG_6988.jpeg
    IMG_6988.jpeg
    162.1 KB · Views: 118

Kartik155555

TF Buzz
I had a salary account in Hdfc so i asked them to issue Infinia LTF, they denied even FYF and said it can not be issued to u.
I contacted Axis to fund 2 lakhs and open priority account with them, and requested them to get me MAGNUS metal FYF. They asked me to submit statement of any credit card with more than 4 lakh limit.
Which city?

gamersgzb

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Which City and branch?

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
After announcement of devaluation, hope now you know as to why Axis agreed to give you it FYF. You should have negotiated it for LTF.