• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got Magnus card via c2c with FYF and 10k TATA Cliq GV, thanks everyone.

ambrewz

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I would like to thank everyone over here for sharing their experiences, guiding others and making how-to’s for getting AXIS Bank Magnus Card via c2c process. I have 15 years old Citibank and 6 months old SC Ultimate cards with 10 lakh limit each but had no idea that Magnus would be available so easily and that too FYF. I was under the impression that I would have to pay the joining fee as I was going thru c2c basis but to my surprise when the card came it had ZERO joining fee. I got the link for 10k TATA Cliq gift voucher after my first transaction, thanks to the member helpful posts here I ordered 1gm gold coin and few personal stuff, entire process went through flawlessly. I even ended up getting 179 NeuCoins back as I had made my purchase on TATA Neu app.

Thank you once again for all the help and guidance.

Attachments

• 20230321_205554~2.jpg
    20230321_205554~2.jpg
    973.3 KB · Views: 365
  • GV.jpg
    GV.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 360
  • TC Bill.jpg
    TC Bill.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 313
  • NeuCoins.jpg
    NeuCoins.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 357

ambrewz

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Nice, congrats. How did you apply? I have infinia with 19.5L. How can I apply? What documentation is required? TIA.
Visit your nearest AXIS Bank branch with your latest Infinia Card statement, Aadhar card and PAN. Be very specific that you want to apply for Magnus Card thru c2c, they will then arange a person to visit you ... that's all.

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I would like to thank everyone over here for sharing their experiences, guiding others and making how-to’s for getting AXIS Bank Magnus Card via c2c process. I have 15 years old Citibank and 6 months old SC Ultimate cards with 10 lakh limit each but had no idea that Magnus would be available so easily and that too FYF. I was under the impression that I would have to pay the joining fee as I was going thru c2c basis but to my surprise when the card came it had ZERO joining fee. I got the link for 10k TATA Cliq gift voucher after my first transaction, thanks to the member helpful posts here I ordered 1gm gold coin and few personal stuff, entire process went through flawlessly. I even ended up getting 179 NeuCoins back as I had made my purchase on TATA Neu app.

Thank you once again for all the help and guidance.
How did we get it FYF ?

DrTS

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I read somewhere on the axis bank website that cards with no joining fees will not get joining rewards. Tata Cliq voucher is shown to me too on app but I am still skeptical and have not used it.
Let us know if they charge you for this in first or second statement.

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I read somewhere on the axis bank website that cards with no joining fees will not get joining rewards. Tata Cliq voucher is shown to me too on app but I am still skeptical and have not used it.
Let us know if they charge you for this in first or second statement.
Axis charges in first statement - to be precise the first day the card has been activated

chbhk619

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I too got card for FYF and did not receive the link for voucher.. But after 15-20 days I could see the voucher when I tried to login to thriwe website. Try logging in to that and check

ambrewz

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Let us know if they charge you for this in first or second statement

My 1st statement has been generated and there is NO mention of any joining fees as the Welcome kit letter itself has clearly mentioned ZERO joining fee and kit also has a letter mentioning the features, benefits and the goodies offered along with the Welcome benefit of voucher worth 10K. You too might have got both the letter in your Welcome kit.

Attachments

• Joining letters.jpg
    Joining letters.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 147

ambrewz

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
It has some issues, You can see there is no primary card number also written in your document, while the card that I get also have primary number written, there is some technical issue, I guess. I think due to a system error, either this card is FYF or has some loophole.
I removed it to avoid sharing card details

DrTS

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
My 1st statement has been generated and there is NO mention of any joining fees as the Welcome kit letter itself has clearly mentioned ZERO joining fee and kit also has a letter mentioning the features, benefits and the goodies offered along with the Welcome benefit of voucher worth 10K. You too might have got both the letter in your Welcome kit.
Yeah ! What I meant was if they charge something for the voucher in the 2nd statement or add joining fees in the second statement if voucher used (I know this is a bit far fetched but still, you never know )
Btw if anyone knows, what is the expiry of the tata cliq voucher (Not asking about the tatacliq cash) but the voucher itself ?

CardTox

TF Premier
Even I got my Magnas and its first bill has been generated, but no fee, and I got its 10k tatacliq voucher already after spending few bucks on amazon. I ahve a question here, can i use this tatacliq voucher to buy stuff from tataNew app? voucher says it can be used on tatacliQ app or website...

kpravinramesh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Even I got my Magnas and its first bill has been generated, but no fee, and I got its 10k tatacliq voucher already after spending few bucks on amazon. I ahve a question here, can i use this tatacliq voucher to buy stuff from tataNew app? voucher says it can be used on tatacliQ app or website...
Can we ??

PavanKumar

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
How were you able to purchase the gold coin? I get an error message asking me to remove gold products to redeem the cliq cash balance.

Attachments

• CE505A58-A8A2-4C1F-874A-B25C7377BFE8.png
    CE505A58-A8A2-4C1F-874A-B25C7377BFE8.png
    46.7 KB · Views: 81

ambrewz

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Yes you can buy from TATA Neu app but only the products which fall under Tata Cliq(you wont be able to buy 1mg, BigBasket, etc... products), I did that and got 179 Neu Conis back.