• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got idfc wealth card without any effort

I recently wanted buy something in flipkart and idfc was one of the offer cards.. I was eyeing for this card but no real interest to apply as i have sbi cb and axis ace.. Due to fk offer thought i will give a try and applied online..
In application, it asked for existing cc i gave my hdfc regalia first with 2 L limit. I thought i may get select card.. Surprisingly got approved for wealth with 4.7L limit. Card got delivered in 3 days.

Unexpected pleasant experience from IDFC

credit_debit

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I recently wanted buy something in flipkart and idfc was one of the offer cards.. I was eyeing for this card but no real interest to apply as i have sbi cb and axis ace.. Due to fk offer thought i will give a try and applied online..
In application, it asked for existing cc i gave my hdfc regalia first with 2 L limit. I thought i may get select card.. Surprisingly got approved for wealth with 4.7L limit. Card got delivered in 3 days.

Before competing the application, it shows the possible variant. Did you see "select" card there and actually got "Wealth"? Many people stop the application after seeing select card.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige

What is the highest limit of other card in your CIBIL except Regalia?
Also, do you have any banking relationship with IDFC?
What income range have you entered while filling the form?

Jhon Anand

TF Premier

And they offered me power plus for ICICI sapphiro as well as HDFC Millenia, both 3L limit 🥲🥲

Jhon Anand

TF Premier
You must've went through Power/Power plus link. These cards aren't offered via core card application link.
No I went to website and opened wealth page and then via that I applied. I was also surprised as they should've atleast offered me select as I'm well above salary criteria for that and C2C limits too.

Maybe my ICICI age was less than 6 months, they did this. Hdfc was around 7/8 months

Last edited: