• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got Axis Magnus Addon: How to activate online transactions and Set Pin?

adi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Here regalia is winner, HDFC offered 2 PPs for main and addon that too my card is LTF.
Allowed quota under regalia is dom 12 and intl 6 per year (put together 18 both cards can use but not together thats the only condition)
for international lounge both pp can be used together?
domestic lounge access is piece of cake now a days.
I have 10+ cards all offers domestic lounge so don't need unlimited 😅😂

Parvesh Goyal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
There is another thread going on about how difficult it is to get Magnus add on. Since you have got it, can you share how you got it? Any suggestions for others who are trying?
It's very difficult bro. U would have to follow up like anything. I got by too much of following the same. The main issue, nobody from Axis tells the truth. I applied offline through branch. Whole process is annoying. After applying I had to follow this to that and finally got after 2 months.

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
It's very difficult bro. U would have to follow up like anything. I got by too much of following the same. The main issue, nobody from Axis tells the truth. I applied offline through branch. Whole process is annoying. After applying I had to follow this to that and finally got after 2 months.
Thanks. I thought having Burgundy account would have made it easier but doesn’t look like yet. Will visit the branch over weekend to see if they can do anything about it.

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Thanks. I thought having Burgundy account would have made it easier but doesn’t look like yet. Will visit the branch over weekend to see if they can do anything about it.
update

got the magnus add on card today.. took like almost a month..

in my case i pushed the branch who were very helpful and also kept writing to principal nodal officer to make it happen.. my add on would have happened earlier if not for the agent who came to fill the add on form who told me picture of add on card applicant is not required on form.. application was stuck in process for 2 weeks due to that.. after i gave the photo it happened in 2 days..

my salary account with axis for 10+ years and account is also burgundy so not sure how much that helped..

i have still not activated the card..

Arosaurabh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
update

got the magnus add on card today.. took like almost a month..

in my case i pushed the branch who were very helpful and also kept writing to principal nodal officer to make it happen.. my add on would have happened earlier if not for the agent who came to fill the add on form who told me picture of add on card applicant is not required on form.. application was stuck in process for 2 weeks due to that.. after i gave the photo it happened in 2 days..

my salary account with axis for 10+ years and account is also burgundy so not sure how much that helped..

i have still not activated the card..
Hi, Can you share the PNO email id to follow up on add on card.

All Magnus cardholders, primary and add-on, are eligible for unlimited domestic lounges at select airports in India

Source:https://www.axisbank.com/docs/default-source/default-document-library/magnus_domestic_lounge_tnc.pdf
Thanks for the link, as I understand add on doesn't get domestic lounge benefit via priority pass , but via master card programme.
Can we take add on card holders to domestic lounge via primary card holders priority pass ? And would this be charged under the 8 guests limit?

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Thanks for the link, as I understand add on doesn't get domestic lounge benefit via priority pass , but via master card programme.
Can we take add on card holders to domestic lounge via primary card holders priority pass ? And would this be charged under the 8 guests limit?
Not sure.