• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Millennia Got an upgrade offer from Moneyback+ to Millenia. Planning to take it for 1 year. Need advice !!

AsB

TF Ace
After lots of struggle and a lot of prayer, I recently got an upgrade offer from Moneyback+ to Millenia. And just like many other people, my upgrade is only FYF, not LTF. I have two great cards :-
  • Amazon Pay ICICI
  • Tata Neu RuPay HDFC
I reached out to Cards Services and Escalation Team, and both of them broke my heart. They said that they wont consider LTF Upgrade. One of them said that they never provide LTF upgrade (which I think is wrong).

So, I have sent an email to Grievance Redressal , trying for a final attempt to get my Upgrade as LTF. If they deny as well, I will take the card as a FYF. Then, I will use it extensively, for 1 year, replacing my Amazon Pay card completely.

If after 2-3 years, they dont buzz to give me LTF , then I will close the card, and possibly either apply C2C or make my peace with Tata Neu.

So, my questions are :;-

1) What do you think of this strategy ?

2) Is it difficult to get LTF on upgraded cards in HDFC ?

3) How easy/difficult is it to get the card approved after closing the card ?

Last edited:

souvikr

TF Premier
So on the basis of your mb+ spending, you get converted millennia LTF right ?
I had neu infinity & MB+ (both LTF) on shared limit basis. I was using neu infinity mostly for upi payments and not using MB+ at all. Still I got limit enhancement + upgrade offer form MB+ to millenia may be because it was the primary card as per their system. I took the millenia upgrade as FYF and requested them to convert it to LTF.

Last edited:

Strange

TF Legend
I had neu infinity & MB+ (both LTF) on shared limit basis. I was using neu infinity mostly for upi payments and not using MB+ at all. Still I got limit enhancement + upgrade offer form MB+ to millenia may be because it was the primary card as per their system. I took the millenia upgrade as FYF and requested them to convert it to LTF.
You didn't spend from Millennia to make it LTF?