• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Getting Rid of the ICICI Amazon Pay Credit card - Experiences after closure

Collector_sahab

TF Premier
By now it is clear to us that if someone is holding a Amazon Pay co-branded ICICI credit card, then any chance of getting a pre-approved credit card offer OR CC Upgrade offer is very slim. However, if someone has got a regular ICICI credit card, can get the Amazon Pay card in future, if (elegibility criterias are met).
This thread is to being out the experience of such individuals who held Amazon Pay ICICI credit card in the past and have closed later. Do they have got regular credit card offers (pre-approved) after closure of the Apay card, considering you already hold a savings account with ICICI .

D

Deleted member 7241

Because Apay card just acts like an Apay card, and Not like an ICICI credit card. And getting the apay cc doesn't let you get any other ICICI credit card offers, unless you already have one before.
Don't close instead use someone else's card.. Like frnd or relatives

Collector_sahab

TF Premier
I am getting pre approved CC upgrade offer on my Apay ICICI CC since last 1.5 months. I am getting option for Paid RubyX, MMT Signature and MINE CC (variable plan, since using Mine SA).

So, the long circulating myth that Apay card holders don't get pre approved offers on CC is now busted. Also, some believed that MINE SA doesn't fetch any pre approved CC offers, that also proved wrong now.