• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Apurvsahilz

TF Premier
After 9 months battle, I got indie bank ac.

Seems paytm pb which caused the issue might be the savier.
My condolences 🙏 to PPB.
Paytm's death has nothing to do with it, it's indies own glitch which sometimes picks random customer id and opens account and for some customers keep throwing errors till next data refresh from server you would have solved your problem just by visiting indus branch they search customer id using PAN and then you have option too merge customer IDs and voila account opens next day
Btw your problem solved without branch visit that's the great thing

Tejo

TF Legend
would have solved your problem just by visiting indus branch
I did it long back before only.

I think their indie was not fully integrated with indus.

Actually my details were not fetched just like many others.. blank details after I enter pan even though I'm existing cust

then you have option too merge customer IDs and voila account opens next day
🤣🤣

If that was an issue then we could see an error ... like another cust id exist etc

Apurvsahilz

TF Premier
I did it long back before only.

I think their indie was not fully integrated with indus.

Actually my details were not fetched just like many others.. blank details after I enter pan even though I'm existing cust

🤣🤣

If that was an issue then we could see an error ... like another cust id exist etc
Ok you didn't got existing customer id error?? Then how Paytm's role in it, since multiple indus customer IDs are generated by paytm only
Tooo much technical bugs with Indie oneof my friends not able to transfer funds through indie app bill payments debit card transaction working smoothly, some customers getting something went wrong error since months account not opening some users are not able to login after mobile number change

Tejo

TF Legend
Ok you didn't got existing customer id error?? Then how Paytm's role in it, since multiple indus customer IDs are generated by paytm only
Tooo much technical bugs with Indie oneof my friends not able to transfer funds through indie app bill payments debit card transaction working smoothly, some customers getting something went wrong error since months account not opening some users are not able to login after mobile number change
If you open Savings ac online leaving indie, your customer id will be the paytm fd one only.

While opening indie Previously I got "your details were not found in database" .... error

I opted for dbt, did kyc from branch but no use.

Compared to other banks, in my area indusind bank br seems very nice in view. But no one choice for banking 😂 except for bankrupt.

I have indie megastar, with signature debit card.
Now if I don't maintain minimum QAB, i will loose my status of megastar????
And will my debit will also be downgraded or will remain signature card???

Apurvsahilz

TF Premier
If you open Savings ac online leaving indie, your customer id will be the paytm fd one only.

While opening indie Previously I got "your details were not found in database" .... error

I opted for dbt, did kyc from branch but no use.

Compared to other banks, in my area indusind bank br seems very nice in view. But no one choice for banking 😂 except for bankrupt.
Your words are very apt indusind is only nice in view but not a good choice for keeping money that's why only choice for bankrupt,

ramirami

TF Select
Customer care lied. The FAQs explicitly say that bank reserves the right to cancel existing card and re-card the customer according to new tier. It probably won't happen immediately but it is not guaranteed that you will be able to retain your signature card for its entire validity.

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Customer care lied. The FAQs explicitly say that bank reserves the right to cancel existing card and re-card the customer according to new tier. It probably won't happen immediately but it is not guaranteed that you will be able to retain your signature card for its entire validity.
Precisely, i too think they wont give the sig dc for long since thays a differentiator of the tiers. But i wouldsnt see that happening in the next 3 months. After that, it may happen.

doraemon

TF Ace
I comfirmed with custcare.. even with downgrade to superstar, no changes will be applicable on dc it will stay on signature visa and give all existing benefits.
Cust care is useless
What u have to do on 1st April is load 50k (one shot transaction )in account just like u did first time on account opening and u will get 3 months megastar again

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Cust care is useless
What u have to do on 1st April is load 50k (one shot transaction )in account just like u did first time on account opening and u will get 3 months megastar again
great thanks, will do. DO we leave the 50K there for sometime or withdraw the next day?