• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

hs23

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
What is Indie Contact Center no for calling from outside India? cannot find it on their website.

hs23

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
This is not a reliable card for international transactions. No response from Indie Twitter team and phone banking is not reachable from outside India.

I will try to get IndusInd Exclusive debit card and close this account.

witYouYa

TF Neo
How long does it take for the account and app to get fully activated? Its been 9 days since I created my account & completed full KYC.
I can create FDs but I get errors when I try to view the Debit Card & rewards section.

Good Morning members , kindly guide, I want to open indie account with IP of 50k, will there be any sort of issues at any stage of account opening process?
I am just holding Indus aura edge card with them, no savings account.

csantosh15

TF Buzz
Good Morning members , kindly guide, I want to open indie account with IP of 50k, will there be any sort of issues at any stage of account opening process?
I am just holding Indus aura edge card with them, no savings account.
I am also a IndusInd Credit card holder. Didn't face any issues, Indie acc opening was quite smooth. Virtual debit card (Visa signature) was generated instantly in the app, and also received physical debit card within 3-4 days.

Anonymous ツ

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am planning to open a new account with IndusInd. no prior relationship with bank..

I want to pay credit card bills and earn rewards and want to park some money to earn interest.

Can somebody please suggest me the best indusind account for my requirement?

TIA