• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.
"You're pre-approved. Apply now to activate your credit limit of Rs.450,000". <= This is credit line right? I am afraid to click it as I don't need any credit line/loan with hidden fees or interest. Kya pata suddenly approve/activate ho jayega 1 tap se.😂
Haha yes.
Mine showing 5,00,000/-
Activated it just for emergency purposes.

samm255

TF Ace
Damn, 46 pages. At first, I was excited to open account coz few weeks ago closed Jupiter. But after reading few pages I will hold my thought, don't want my money on-the air :)

Humanbeing

TF Premier
Can someone advise what’s the most convenient way to deposit the initial funding of 50K as I don’t want my money to stuck during the opening of this account i.e. IMPS or debit card?

KingAAR

TF Ace
Can someone advise what’s the most convenient way to deposit the initial funding of 50K as I don’t want my money to stuck during the opening of this account i.e. IMPS or debit card?
it happens rarely is what i feel, i used fi for initial funding and it was smooth

Dinnong

TF Premier
"You're pre-approved. Apply now to activate your credit limit of Rs.450,000". <= This is credit line right? I am afraid to click it as I don't need any credit line/loan with hidden fees or interest. Kya pata suddenly approve/activate ho jayega 1 tap se.😂
Mine showing 300,000. But not giving pre approved credit card and rejected one application!🥲